50

ren qinming thought that zhang qiaoyu was waiting for him like this, most likely to mention xu lan's matter.

after all, one of them is the last artist in xu lan's retirement belt, and the other is the first artist brought by xu lan after his comeback, and the only one worth saying is this.

as a result, zhang qiao's first sentence of opening his mouth made him stunned: "do you have any other itinerary arrangements besides liu muyan and wang dai?"

ren qinming doubted his ears for a second: "... my trip?

zhang qiao turned his head and exhaled a mouthful of white mist: "otherwise, can i still ask you about the itinerary of others?" "

...

jiang qiqi and qin sijia were dragged away by ruan song and zheng qing and liang yi all the way to the indignant muttering, quite dissatisfied that they had just wanted to lose their temper and were stopped.

jiang qiqi: "why don't you let me say!" obviously, she herself snatched our qualifying timeout, and she also occupied the pit of the filming location without shit! others are afraid of her, and we are not afraid of her!

qin sijia was completely in tune with her, and he was also angry enough: "i really treat myself as a dish, i don't know how to say it politely, is the starlight festival opened by her family!"

zheng qing and liang yi advised them to extinguish the fire at the side of their girlfriends, after all, there were not only a few of them here, but also three photographers following...

but the three of them also seemed to be fed up with zhang qiaoyu's torture, and they laughed at a few people and said, "it's okay, if you want to scold, scold, we are very angry that she has been dragging, so we should scold for us." tthe

part that generally takes artists to take pictures the longest is in the selection of scenes, and once the background and action are finalized, a set of films will come out in basic ten minutes, and then it will be twenty minutes at most.

from the time they got to the stage, the next one walked up the red carpet, signed autographs, interviews, and so on, and there was more than enough time.

only zhang qiao is an exception.

"but it may also be that she is more demanding, and i have heard that the predecessors who have filmed her in previous years have also mentioned it." the three laughed at themselves.

obviously, zhang qiao's overbearing language is not a day or two, and everyone in the basic circle knows it.

otherwise, it wouldn't have reached jiang qiqi's ears before.

qin sijia had already begun to feel that he was blind, and zheng qing couldn't save her by going back and forth on her back: "i still pitied her before, it's really blind that i worry a lot!" "isn't

she not afraid of people with hearts bursting out?" this is what ruan song can't figure out the most.

liang yi: "there should be a backer." the

three photographers had already chosen the location and began to light up the scene.

zheng qing put his arms around qin sijia and just pressed his throat to the middle of several people: "although i am sorry to mention the old things again, i still can't help but be curious about finding someone to ask more questions last night." zhang qiao's gold lord is unbelievable, gu fei's boss..."

speaking of the last few words zheng qing compared to the mouth shape, the voice did not come out, just gave a thumbs up. <

several people instantly understood where zhang qiaoyu's unscrupulous confidence came from.