11

[Let me tell you a joke, Ren Qinming is a good person]

[Thank you King of Hell, I'm clear headed now, prayer hands.jpg x3]

[That is to say, your dad is still your dad and Ren Qinming hasn't changed, it's just that we are different from teacher Ruan, cupping my fist.jpg]

[At best, we're just wife fans, but he belongs to a wife-con, doge]

[No one has any problems with me calling him a double standard King of Hell right (......]

[Ren Qinming? A sticky sweet pea? It doesn't exist. Just that whoever successfully chases teacher Ruan becomes sweet, I'm just a lemon.jpg]

On the other side, Ruan Song was on the balcony of the log cabin's living room to take a call.

Although the show was still being filmed, it wasn't possible not to have any privacy at all within the 19 days of broadcasting the show, to the point where they wouldn't even be able to pick up private phone calls.

This time, the person who called Ruan Song's phone was an unknown phone number from City A.

It was normal to receive calls from strange numbers in this industry.

From movie makers, directors, television and movie companies alike, to fellow screenwriters, there are always all kinds of strange people emerging from every corner.

It could also be an old friend from 10,000 years ago, calling to borrow money.

So when Ruan Song picked up the phone, he used the other's voice, yet completely couldn't figure out who the other was.

The other unexpectedly also very strangely chose not to introduce himself, and as soon as the call connected, said: "You can tell me any requests that you have."

Ruan Song felt it was completely inexplicable: "What do you mean 'any requirements'?"

"Regarding your......" The man paused, and his low voice could be heard, "You don't know who I am?"

"???"

Ruan Song frowned on the spot, 'who are you'1: "Why should I know who you are?"

The person on the other side of the phone sank into silence, as if he completely didn't consider that Ruan Song wouldn't recognize him: "......We met not too long ago."

Ruan Song felt his blood pressure rise.

Just as he wondered where this person came from, he felt a strange sense of deja-vu and a certain candidate passed through his mind.

Through the superior radio equipment in the living room, the viewers in the broadcast room could hear Ruan Song angrily laughing with a 'ha' from outside on the balcony.

"After messing around for a while, turns out it's still you. Didi you're really unwilling to give up. Does your family have an ore mine? Such a big project doesn't have anything else requiring your attention? All day long you're fighting to death with me."

The bullet screen who had been 'eavesdropping' up to here immediately exploded, and comments flew by quickly.

[Wow, what exactly is teacher Ruan doing, feels like he's really amazing]

[Is the other party begging him?]

[When will the program team announce their careers, wow, anxious]

[Before, everyone who participated in this show were all celebrities. It's the first time an amateur that can't be found on Baidu or Baiku2 appeared]

[What kind of big project is he talking about, he can't be an overbearing president or something right, xs3]

[The person my ge likes must be remarkable!]