79

When Xu Lan completely returned from the hangover, tong tong actually knew Zhang Qiao yu and these messes.

Nguyen Song had announced that he had set up a studio, and it had become something that the whole world knew, only she didn't know.

Heaven knows how scared Xu Lan was, along with the share of what brine Ren Qinming went to buy last night.

Zhang Qiao said that she was overly nervous.

Xu Lan couldn't listen to it at all, and when a phone call hit Ruan Song's hand, the split head covered his face was a few drops, which was nothing more than saying that they had not made a risk plan before the action.

When they received the call, the crowd had just rushed to the children's school gate in the nanny car of the program group through the mountain road that had been repaired the day before.

I was listening to the principal standing by the plaque making an introduction.

Ruan Song covered his mobile phone with a gesture toward Yan Songhang and left from under the camera.

He had to admit that he directly announced the studio today with a bite of his breath, and was somewhat affected by the squeeze out of Ren Qinming's cover, and he was not straight in the face of Xu Lanli, and he was not strong: "Let's find an opportunity to bring it up ourselves, didn't we say it a long time ago..."

"At this time and another time, what kind of confusion with me here!!"

Xu Lan was hit a lot early this morning, but the temper that should have been thrown was still the same: "What if it is said by people with hearts that it is of the same nature as Yuan Yinhai!" There is also the section of rights protection, before it was not said that you have to find an opportunity to discuss and discuss again, you rushed to get an offending thing out, moved other people's cake, and may not know how to make you trip in the future! <

Ruan Song knew that he was wrong, but he still couldn't help but stiffen his mouth: "That rights protection is not wrong..."

Xu Lan: "Rights protection is not wrong!" But you have to consider the industry ethos! Originally, a bunch of people relied on pit screenwriters to eat and drink spicy, you suddenly made this out, is it to attract people..."

Xu Lan "hate" word has not finished before suddenly understood what it is, turned his head sharply to look at Zhang Qiaoyu, he said Ruan Song such an understanding person how can suddenly impulsive: "You know about the cover of "LOCKO"? One or two of them are still gambling with me, aren't they?

Ruan Song was poked in the center of the matter, and it was rare to be scolded by anyone who was so bloody as a dog, holding up his mobile phone and crouching on the corner floor, muttering and arguing: "... Then when I also rushed to the crown for angry blue face, anyway, before Ren Qinming rushed over, I also rushed to show fairness. Be

fair.

Xu Lan really wanted to be deceived by this fallacious reasoning and heresy, and he almost didn't come up with a sigh of relief.

"Anyway, even if there is a problem, Sister Lan, you must have a public relations plan." Ruan Song pretended to be obediently hanging his head, and almost reached out to touch the broken stones at his feet, "Since this has happened now, let's look back."

Xu Lan: "At this time, you know that you are guarding Ren Qinming and looking back!"

Ruan Song understood that Xu Lan was worried that his studio would become a thorn in the eyes of others, and he was aggrieved and said: "That is their problem, not our problem, it is a big deal that after receiving the submission, leave three days to remedy the time, and make up for it, we will not be exposed." ""There