5

Ruan Song heard Chen Yan press the keycode to enter the door, and specially came out of his room to welcome the other, and also put an emphasis on checking whether or not there was a little tail following behind him.

Chen Yan held a big bag in one hand, while his other hand was propped against the wall as he switched shoes. He aggressively rolled his eyes: "Don't look, he didn't follow me back. Ren Qinming knew you wouldn't welcome him. But you better have organized your thoughts, and figured out how you're going to explain this to me."

Ruan Song directly pretended he didn't hear him, said "What did you buy" and conveniently took the bag from the other. He found it was unexpectedly heavy, and opened the bag to find a wooden box inside?

"Japanese food. Ren Qinming made it for you, said it's your favorite." Chen Yan really couldn't help it, and rolled his eyes again, "I've lived with you for so long, how could I not know what your favorite food is?"

Ruan Song was originally quite happy upon hearing 'Japanese food,' but hearing Ren Qinming, he immediately acted as if he touched something dirty, and pulled his hand away: "Inexpensive Japanese food tastes bad and I can't afford to eat decent Japanese food. I can't even bear to order a taxi, if I had extra money, I wouldn't burn it on this."

So he really did like it, he just didn't reveal it.

Chen Yan changed his shoes and entered the room: "Don't think about interrupting me, honestly explain how you and that film emperor got together."

Ruan Song once again pretended to be deaf, and planned to turn back to his room as if he had oil on his socks1: "I suddenly remembered I still have a script that I haven't finished writing."

"What kind of script could you have!" How could Chen Yan not know whether or not Ruan Song's schedule was empty?

With no restraint at all, he dragged the other to the dining table to sit, and as if he were interrogating a criminal, hugged the other's arm: "The melon is right next to me, but turns out the melon wants to keep it all a secret. Don't tell me that in two days, you're suddenly going to tell me you're actually so and so rich man's illegitimate child, and the direct descendant died so now you have to immediately go back to take over the family property."

Ruan Song immediately looked at him like 'you're crazy': "If I were an illegitimate child, I would threaten to take this scandal to the media in order to get money, and if not, I would definitely lie down in front of other people's house and vow not to leave unless I get money. At least that's better than kneeling and kissing up to idiots."

"But I also haven't seen you find Ren Qinming for money! You even said his annual income is over ten million, getting him to pay for your mother's surgery fee wouldn't even make a dent in his income." When Chen Yan said this, a fire grew in his heart, "Could it be I was thinking too much, and you never considered me your brother, Ruan Song?"

Ruan Song embarrassedly looked at Chen Yan, and grew weak under his gaze. He just planned to open his mouth to defend himself, when Chen Yan had already fought ahead and began to bring out all the receipts.

"Come, come, come. If we're splitting up, then let's calculate it properly. Although you and I have lived together for only half a year, I made the food and I took out the trash. You don't want to take the clothes out to dry, so I help you dry them. You said you're responsible for washing the dishes, but I was even scared you were going to ruin your hands, so I bought gloves and hand cream for you. If I weren't a real brother, it would be hard to end this relationship. But as a result, you would go so far as to hide such a big melon from me!"

Ruan Song was immediately ashamed into shutting his mouth, and he honestly poked his fingers together and admitted his mistake: "I was wrong to have hidden it from you, I......can't defend myself. But I really broke up with him before I met you! We already broke up for a year! I really didn't plan on continuing to have a relationship with him......"