51

as soon as the phone hung up, xu lan was afraid that they would go wrong and specially sent the location to ruan song's wechat.

ren qinming knew that ruan song had a good relationship with his roommate, and ruan song began to dial chen yan's phone without saying a word.

he originally thought that he would not be able to dial it, but chen yan actually took it, not only did he pick it up, but he asked him what was wrong with him.

ruan song's body, which was already about to get up from his position, slammed down, and hesitated: "where are you now?" "i'm

writing a book at home so late, where else can i be?"

chen yan's voice sounded quite normal, and even with a bit of silly music, he asked him, "what's wrong?" you're not walking the red carpet tonight, so why do you still have time to take care of me?

ruan song heard this and had a number in his heart again, and ping he found an excuse to prevaricate: "it's a bit boring to give awards and so on, i didn't want to talk to you before, you are busy writing a book, wait for the next time." usually

at this time, if chen yan is okay, he will definitely not be able to suppress his curiosity, put down the script and take the initiative to ask to listen to him.

after all, the phone is all connected, and no matter how urgent it is, it is not bad to have such a sentence or two.

but today chen yan was unusual, and immediately responded to his words: "cheng, wait for tomorrow, tomorrow you are busy and go back to record variety shows, i will talk to you again."

ruan song had basically determined that this dead fat man was in trouble, but because of his current red carpet and fame, he didn't want him to get into trouble.

ruan song held the phone, and while signaling ren qinming to follow him, he continued to play sloppy with him: "then you finish writing and rest early, i will wait for you to find me tomorrow." <

after saying that, the phone hung up, and xu lan took the initiative to send them photos.

[sister lan: the distance is a little far, is it him? i also met with him]

[lan jie: there is also a girl and two boys next to him, who don't look very old, the girl has been crying, i'm afraid he's not happy to let me know about this, it's not over for the time being]

ginger is still old and spicy, and doing things is really very thorough.

[selling himself for glory is the most glorious ode: it is he, he does not want me to know, i and ren qinming now go over, grateful, hands together jg]

rao is ruan song a person who rarely expresses love bags, at this time also added another at the end of the sentence.

it was true that if this matter had not been discovered by xu lan, chen yan would not have let him know if he had hidden it well.

as a result, they got up and just collided with xie lingen, who was looking for them.

xie lingene was still smiling and groaning, looking like he had been looking for them for a long time: "how to say that it is also a hard dish invited by the organizers today, how can i sit in such a corner."

ruan song was in a hurry, and without looking at him, he passed by and directly handed it over to ren qinming to deal with.

ren qinming couldn't think of how he could handle it, and after half a second of hesitation, he actually patted xie lingen's shoulder for the first time in a friendly way, saying: "wait for the award, you help us go up and collect it with qi qi, we two have something at home and now we have to go out."