94

xu lan got out of xiao lu's car at the door, not noticing that he was just passing by zhang qiaoyu's vehicle.

zhang qiaoyu, who was sitting on the car, actually saw her, but did not shout through the anti-peeping window glass, and did not know the same indifferent as retracting his sight.

instead, the man sitting next to her glanced at her with a little interest: "is this ren qinming's new agent?"

zhang qiaoyu hugged his arm and replied casually: "how do i know?" the

man in the suit and leather shoes smiled: "although ren qinming was very hot before, i feel that her image is obviously a lot correct after she took over, and i heard that many red themes are now interested in him."

zhang qiao jumped at his temple and forcibly pretended not to care about raising an eyebrow: "is it related to me?" the man probably stared

at her face for a few seconds, then quickly laughed and said, "it doesn't matter, just thinking that if you like, you can dig her out of ren qinming, and it's not very useful for me to look at you as an agent now."

zhang qiaoyu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and said with a smile: "i think i am very good now, you don't always think about changing all day long because you are tired of playing." people

of their stature, crushing her is like crushing an ant, no one will bother to understand her past, naturally it is impossible to know that xu lan was also her agent.

the man was indeed laughing again, looking as bright and upright as he was, showing his "evil deeds" without face or skin: "i thought you didn't know about me and your agent." "

...

xu lan came to visit the class, carrying a small cake and fresh blueberries in her hand, there were too many things, and xiao lu followed her all the way to help. <

it's just that the two of them just stepped into the crew and felt that the atmosphere was wrong.

although this mistake was not directed at them, the staff seemed to take two steps to get together and whisper two sentences.

xu lan has been an agent for so many years, and he can't be more familiar with this atmosphere, most likely because there is a star in the crew who has gossiped, and everyone is rushing to read it.

a bad premonition immediately welled up in her mind.

xiao lu had followed ren qinming for so long and was a little sweaty for him, bowing his head and whispering to xu lan: "it won't be brother qinming who accidentally made anyone unhappy again..."

although ren qinming would not take the initiative to cause trouble himself.

but whenever someone with a heart comes to him and says hello, the situation of hot face sticking cold ass happens from time to time, and dissatisfaction is a common thing.

reason told xu lan that this was wang chen's crew, and there should be very few such things that had nothing to do with filming.

but it was really everyone talking about it, which made xu lan feel very bottomless.

"when you see it, you should still read the script." xu lan said and greeted several people who came to know her with a smile.

the two were full of hearts and minds about ren qinming and ruan song's difficulty in completing the love variety show, and finally twisted the previous negative positioning image back to a point, afraid that as soon as he and ruan song separated, they would be "beaten back to their original form".