112

[gu yuzhou: the designer has changed all according to the requirements, before you did not look at the several versions of the design draft asked me if i can keep it, he has a friend who likes to see it, and it is estimated that he wants to buy it. then now the photo sent to you is the finished picture, the ring is already in my hand, i can look at it with you on video if i need to. the only problem is that the diamond carat of this ring is a little small, and the designer repeatedly determined to me whether i need to adjust it again, change it a little bigger] regarding the problem of

the ring, gu yuzhou showed ruan song a total of four versions of the design draft, and the first three versions took the luxury route.

the designer spent a lot of thought on the design meaning and ideas, and the various carving patterns were also ingenious, but there was probably no eye rim, ruan song was a bit out of phase, and how could he not think of such a pair of things that were not offered in the jewelry box, but worn on his and ren qinming's hands.

so after several days of repeated discussions and running-ins between ruan song, gu yuzhou and the designer, the current pair of rings was finally obtained.

ruan song felt right at a glance this time, just clicked on the picture and looked at it.

[there is no money, anyway, i have a song: no video, just this, very good, help me thank the designer, the day after tomorrow ren qinming birthday you can directly bring it over]

gu yuzhou replied "good".

but after half a day, i still feel that i can't be lazy, and i have to take a small video for ruan song to be safe, after all, once he returns to china, this ring is no longer satisfied and wants to change it.

just by the time he had to adjust the angle and lighting to shoot the video, ruan song's chat box had lost its response. <

gu yuzhou's subconscious first reaction was to play another voice for ruan song, but soon he remembered what his subordinates suddenly stopped and instead typed in the input box word by word.

[gu yuzhou: if there is still a problem, tell me before 10 o'clock in the morning of domestic time tomorrow, and the moon is goodnight .jpg]

...

inside the bedroom.

as soon as ruan song replied to gu yuzhou's message, he turned on the mobile phone to stay on the bedside table, and walked softly and slowly along the trajectory that ren qinming had just left, all the way from the room to the living room.

there was no light in the living room outside.

the cold moonlight outside the floor-to-ceiling window illuminated the ground, the cool gray-blue tone shrouded the empty and silent hall, and a certain stupid dog was missing.

ruan song knew, but his eyes quickly came to the back of the sofa with his back to him, and sure enough, he dug into the futon piled high above to dig up ren qinming.

ruan song turned to the side and sat down behind him and quipped: "the cover is so tight, and i am not afraid of suffocation."

as a result, this stupid dog looked like he was really angry, knowing that he was coming and did not raise his face, but smothered his head and slammed his face into the sofa seam even tighter, refusing to open his eyes at all.

ruan song squeezed him: "really angry? tthe back of ren qinming's

head did not move.

ruan song squeezed again, directly leaned over ren qinming's shoulders, and handed over the weight of his entire upper body: "isn't it just a phone call, is it really angry, don't deliberately play me, turn your face to me to see."