23

the hangover nguyen song suddenly realized that he was not wearing pants!

wan qingyue was directly confused.

to tell the truth, he had just paid no attention to what ruan song was wearing, but allowing qin ming to mention this made him look down at ruan song's leg.

in the cramped tent, the light is dim and dim.

despite ren qinming's rapid movements, wan qingyue still glimpsed the spring light from the edge of the thin blanket.

even because it is half-hidden, it feels more than usual to look at it.

ruan song's two long legs are white and thin, the gap is just aligned with the side of the big | legs, and the smooth muscle line continues from the calf belly to the thigh.

further up, you can faintly see the shape of | circle...

"wan qingyue." ren qinming had already taken a wrong step again and turned around, condescending to look at him.

once upon a time, it had always been wan qingyue's wish to be called by ren qinming so "seriously" to call his name.

or rather, any fan will probably have this kind of wish, but definitely not in this case!

at this moment, ren qinming, looking at his eyes is like looking at a contemptuous "thief".

wan qingyue's face was red with injustice, and he didn't know where to start explaining than the first time he "dragged down ruan song", and could only throw down the next sentence, "i didn't see anything!" and "get out now!" he quickly opened the curtain of the tent and ran away.

the crowd and the barrage saw him enter with full momentum, but he came out of it with a blushing neck, and his first reaction was that the child was about to start crying.

and the camera is pointed, and everybody takes a closer look.

[good guy, this is what you shouldn't see, give the child the tip of the ear is all red, dge]

[if wan qingyue is such an expression... then don't blame me for thinking too much!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maybe i kiss and touch, i have money, i want to see paid content, satyrs jg】

[perhaps, let's just say that there is no possibility, why everyone is up, only teacher ruan did not get up (?】 say

it, it must be, last night! it must be what i thought!! 【

before my brother came out to fetch water, i thought he looked particularly refreshed, hee-hee]

[wait will see teacher ruan climbing the mountain to make a bad decision, the small face through the yellow jg]

the brain hole of the bullet screen is imaginative, the process is not gone, directly on the road to the maximum.

but when zheng qing asked wan qingyue in a loud voice, "apologize?" wan qingyue's face was

still hot, and he was aggrieved and awkward: "dao! but brother song didn't remember the fragment, and he didn't say me..."

"didn't you say that you are still like this, qin ming scolded you?" qin sijia still felt that this was the most likely.

for a moment, jiang qiqi and the two jiang qiqi who were waiting for liang yi to comb his hair also turned to look at him. <

at this moment, the tent was quiet, and everyone did not expect to be able to hear the "inside story" from the mouths of ruan song and ren qinming, but could only start from wan qingyue.