113

【sofa? bathtub? is this what i can watch for money, satyr.jpgx3]

[they are all their own people, there is no need to hide, please feed the children more food qaq!!! 【

teacher ruan obediently, open the quilt, poor .jpg】

【mo? can the earth dog get it from the night before to the present? are you sure? i don't believe it, unless you let me see it with my own eyes, doge]

[woo woo woo earth dog is so happy, it turns out that when the earth dog can have such a great wife, please ask me now to look at the earth dog is still too late 15551]

[yes family, it is the smell of qiu ming mountain, grandpa! green! return! 【

hahahahaha after half a year, under the leadership of qi qi's tour guide, we organized a group to revisit qiuming mountain! 】 .jpg

jiang qiqi also did not expect to open a live broadcast on a whim, and he was just able to record this kind of content.

she quickly moved the camera to her face to clarify: "the administrator does not seal my live broadcast room, i don't know that their old husband and old husband can still be so fierce, it doesn't matter to me, i didn't say anything, if you want to seal it, you can seal brother song." "

"......?"

ruan song, who still knew nothing in the quilt, slowly put out a question mark.

barrage laughs. <

[hahahaha, ki qi seems to clarify, and it seems not, doge]

["so intense" is how intense ah, put an ear, unfold and say let's listen, shy .jpg]

[teacher ruan:... what are you talking about? live broadcast? question mark .jpg]

then through the camera, the crowd saw ruan song pupating twice in the futon, and suddenly opened the slit to probe half of his head, revealing only a pair of obviously sleepy eyes outside: "... when did you start the live broadcast?

didn't he hear what he had just said?

jiang qiqi giggled and only said euphemistically: "now the people of the whole country know that brother song is in bed!"

after saying that, she greased the soles of her feet, and said in her mouth, "let's go and see brother qinming in the kitchen," and ran away from the bedroom as if flying.

...

in the living room.

liang yi was sitting on the sofa and using the projection to select the background music, when he saw jiang qiqi holding up his mobile phone and came out, thinking that he was taking a vlog.

just as he was about to ask a question, he was stopped by jiang qiqi's finger that was once again on his lips, nodded at ren qinming, who had his back to them in the kitchen, and whispered at a volume that only he and the live broadcast room could hear: "i'm straight-broadcasting-"

liang yi suddenly closed his mouth. <

since ren qinming rarely sent selfies to business, this was the first time that the crowd in the live broadcast room visited the large flat floor where he and ruan song lived.

there is a lot of space in the house, there are not many furniture and decorative displays, and there are not many miscellaneous items, but it is not a specially organized kind, but like the house where ordinary people have lived.

books and magazines are scattered on sofas and carpets, there are open snack bags on the coffee table, fruit plates that are mostly empty and have not had time to replenish, and blankets can be seen randomly stacked on the corners of the sofa on the edge of the picture, which is very lifelike.