65

Ten minutes ago.

The reason why the four people on the second floor had time to chat with Ruan Song in the WeChat group was because they followed Xie Lingen all the way to search and finally came to the public bathroom that no one dared to easily enter.

The bathroom on this side, like the one that Sherringene had checked before, was at the deepest point at the top of the corridor.

The gray frosted square floor tiles on the ground have formed a thick layer of dust due to the perennial dust, and simply stepping on them will not leave footprints.

Therefore, the way to judge whether the staff had gone in and let go of the key by means of footprints was also blocked.

Several people stood outside through the entrance and saw the old-fashioned circular ceramic wash stand inside, the nightmare of the horror movie, and the ceremonial mirrors covering the entire wall.

Under the countertop is an iron pipe exposed to the outside of the wall, I don't know what to do with the water or what, hanging a dense spider web that seems to be wrapped into a cocoon, sticking to all kinds of flying insects, just looking at it from a distance makes people's scalps tingle, let alone let them go directly into it.

Further in, several people through the bathroom window into the moonlight, can only faintly see the door of each compartment open, cool night glow is synonymous with the bathroom cold, like the temperature has dropped by eight degrees.

Jiang Qiqi almost immediately stepped back, and began to rub his goosebumps arm through the protective suit: "Can I wait outside for you not to go in..."

Liang Yi, Qin Sijia, and Zheng Qing did not respond.

Obviously, they didn't want to go in either.

"Then I'll go in." <

Xie Lingen naturally picked up, and smiled thoughtfully at the four people who were not moving forward, "I went in alone, and you worked hard to check if there were any missing places in the outside corridor." The

words are very beautiful.

After all, this corridor is bare, you can see through it at a glance, where there may be something "missing", it is nothing more than to find them a step down.

Of course, the four people were busy listening.

Then there was the scene where they stood outside and chatted with Ruan Song, replying to the group message, while lamenting Xie Lingen's boldness for the first ten thousand times.

But at this time, the good bathroom suddenly heard a loud noise of heavy objects falling to the ground.

The footage of the barrage in the live broadcast room can only see the outside, and does not know what happened to Xie Lingene inside.

At the same time, the four people took their eyes off the mobile phone and raised their voices to shout: "Lingren? What happened to you? Shi

Shen sea, Xie Lingen did not give a response.

Several people felt bad in their hearts at that time, and they could not care less about being afraid, so they quickly rushed in from the outside with flashlights.

The cramped bathroom aisle was quickly filled by them, and everyone shouted Xie Lingen's name worriedly and pushed open the compartment at hand to find someone.

No one paid attention to the closest place to the bathroom door, and there was a particularly inconspicuous tool to place in the cubicle. <

In the picture, everyone is rummaging around in the bathroom, but the person who is being found calmly comes out of the tool compartment, and then in front of so many pairs of eyes in the live broadcast room, a flash closes the bathroom door.