92

ren qinming was aggrieved, and at this time he knew that he was talking about the fans, like the person who was jealous was not him: "... weibo a lot of cp fan circle me.

"don't talk nonsense when i can't see your weibo now, there are so many people who circle you every day, when will you see them one by one?" ruan song was also really a little happy, a sentence pierced him, "i'm just afraid that people's cp powder is more jealous than their own, in fact, they want to see you jealous." "

"?"

the little vinegar dog was dumbfounded: "... how do you know. the

truth is that when he heard the so-called "photo breaking news", he held his stomach and pointed to weibo to see how everyone helped him speak.

as a result, who knows that he followed the hot search entry a little bit, the fans on the square not only did not seem to worry, but even many were afraid that he was busy in the crew and did not have time to see, specially brought a dog head circle to him out to eat his own melon.

it was not at all the same as ren qinming's imagination of everyone collectively "insulting" gu yuzhou.

this is really suffocating him, as if he is the only one in the world who has not appeared.

ruan song really understood his little careful thinking.

let's just say that just eating a flying vinegar is like this, and after half a day of not getting "solidarity" from the fans, he laughed and said, "you eat it yourself when you eat jealousy, and you don't lose yourself what others do."

"...... i'm afraid you'll scold me.

ren qinming squatted in the corner of the crew and shrugged his head, not even knowing that xie lingren was gloating behind him and taking a small video with his mobile phone.

at the same time, gu yuzhou, who went out of the private room, also received multiple bombardments from relatives and friends outside.

he was already filled with wechat, which was full of various work group chats, and instantly more congested.

among them, qin sijia, who had not been in contact for a long time, rushed the fastest, and the lightning could not cover his ears and threw out a series of questions.

[qin sijia: lean, is it you in the photo?] or am i blind? 【

qin sijia: what, i asked uncle before and he said he didn't recommend you to song!】 did he lie to me?

[qin sijia: i can tell you, although i haven't seen you handsome for a long time, but don't mess around, ruan song is not someone who can easily get it with the weight of this little bit of appearance, ren qinming has also been grinding down for many years, i heard no! 】 [

qin sijia: so have you watched this variety show? how did it get mixed up with ruan song?

after

gu yuzhou read this chase, he didn't even know which question to answer first, and the focus was inexplicably a little biased, and he asked in turn.

[gu: what is the "weight of the imaginary table"? qin

sijia replied with a question mark in seconds.

[qin sijia: in addition to your good looks and good reading, do you have anything outstanding, question mark .jpg x3]

gu yuzhou: "..."

but where this person talks less about two loves, a little bit of attention to his dynamics. <

[gu: ruan song's daily script meeting project is under my main control]

[qin sijia:? [

qin sijia: wow, you're all a producer, how do i not know]