15

The three no trumpets with 0 attention and 0 fans could not enter Weibo promotion at all, and were quickly overwhelmed by the enthusiastic variety show audience.

Everyone was speculating about Nguyen's work.

Although "19 Days of Co-production" is not because of the fire of Ren Qinming and Ruan Songcai, the previous year of broadcasting is basically like this, and the whole network is chasing.

But like this year, only a few hours after the start of broadcasting, the topic is stuck on the hot search in a different way, and it is indeed thanks to them, saving a large amount of marketing publicity costs.

It just so happened that Wang Duan had a game with someone that night.

A few people have just spoken two words on the table, and everyone has already asked him to invite guests in unison, saying that the causes planted by Zhongrui Pictures in Ren Qinming for so many years have finally borne fruit, which is gratifying and congratulatory.

As the boss of Ren Qinming, Wang Duan is naturally happy and does not care about being knocked on this bamboo bar: "This is where it is, the variety show will start broadcasting at eight o'clock in the evening, and your congratulations are too early." A

group of people had already asked for something from Wang Duan, and now they were just using this head-on to-head to cut into the topic.

"Congratulations for sure! Ren Qinming's type wants to smoothly transform which is so easy! "Before it was rumored

that you planned to let Ren Qinming on the variety show, many people said that you were crazy, and they thought that Ren Qinming's personality would definitely lose powder, but now look!"

"That is, it does not affect the broadcast until eight o'clock, if you want to talk about the vision, we really have to learn from you."

"A few years ago, you were optimistic about Ren Qinming, and many people didn't believe it, but it turns out that you are a wise eye!"

...... <

It is an individual who likes to hear people praise themselves, and Wang Duan is no exception.

He was comfortable after dinner, and as soon as he got into the driver's car and called Xu Lan.

At that time, Xu Lanzheng and Xiao Lu Lianmai watched the live broadcast of "19 Days of Co-production" and observed what needed to be planned in advance.

In the middle of the night, she suddenly received a call from the boss, and she thought that there was something unexpected.

As a result, the phone rang, and she first listened to Wang Duan burp and tell her that her son's study was done.

"Next, you just have to serve Ren Qinming with peace of mind, and any problems in other lives can be solved by me!" I fully believe in your business capabilities! It's true! Wang Duan knew that he had not seen the wrong person when he found out that Xu Lan planned to find another way and throw Ren Qinming and Ruan Song together to participate in the love variety show.

Xu Lan had also been under the hands of many bosses before and after, and when he heard it, he knew that he was drunk and happy, and he did not put wang Duan's drunken words of painting a big cake into his heart.

After all, Ren Qinming is a cash cow in Zhongrui, and as he grows older, he will face marriage sooner or later, and the problem of transformation is imminent.

She directly solved the core key with this hand, and Wang Duan's excitement was completely understandable.

It was just that she had just sent the drunkard away, and even the excited voice of Mai Li Xiaolu came over.