35

"ahhh!"

nguyen song sat on the bed with a red nose, and this was the third sneeze he had made in just a few minutes of getting up.

one thought, two scolding, three colds.

apparently, he had a cold.

last night he was carried into the bathroom by ren qinming, and this man did not strip him naked as soon as he came up, and even the belt was not undone as hurriedly as before.

instead, as if premeditated, he put his ass on the spacious washstand in the bathroom and said, "it's cool."

despite the layer of bathrobes, ruan song was still grateful for the cold touch of the marble and subconsciously hugged ren qinming.

he pondered this sudden situation, ren qinming should not be ready, just wanted to shout stop, just watched this person pull open the drawer of the washstand, inside there were several small squares to be dismantled.

ruan song was completely convinced, and looked at him condescendingly and said, "didn't you have this kind of calculation in your head one day, and where else in this room did you not put it?" ren qinming's

large hand had already slid in along the hem of his clothes, and piping hot held the smooth leg underneath| root: "there is no camera on the balcony." even the

balcony was put away.

after finishing the speech, ren qinming put his face close to his ear pinna, squeezed between ruan song's legs, and said: "brother song, you help me wear..."

ruan song had just mentioned this in the room, and he didn't even think about doing it today.

but ren qinming took advantage of the fact that he had not yet reacted and made all the preparations, and as soon as the hot and humid snort spilled up, ruan song's words to his throat instantly changed: "... do not leave a mark in a place where you can see.

"i know." rren qinming kissed him on the chin.

the bathroom was dimly lit and flickering, and the two quickly re-stained with sweat.

if it were not for the water stoppage at twelve o'clock in the evening, ruan song estimated that ren qinming would still be able to toss for at least three hours, almost pressing the end of time.

but it was another washstand and a shower tile, and ruan song was still feeling angry.

several people came out of the room early in the morning to see ren qinming wearing an apron boiling ginger soup in the kitchen, and a hot breakfast had been set up on the table.

millet porridge and fried dumplings.

as soon as jiang qiqi saw that almost the tears were about to fall, standing in the kitchen doorway, he raised his arm to punch ren qinming with a big heart, at this time he couldn't remember who was his own baby: "finally, there is no need to eat boiled noodles cooked by liang yi!" ren qinming was

absent for a few days, they were missing cooks, and life could be said to be quite difficult.

the program team also deliberately did not give them convenience, and the living expenses were very tightly buckled, so that they could only eat boiled noodles made by liang yi every day.

otherwise, the mouth is too light to be instant noodles.

zheng qing, because of his hunger, did not even let go of the ginger soup cooked by ren qinming, and the probe probed into the kitchen to smell it, and asked without eyesight: "what is wrong with xiao song, suddenly still cold?"