54

Exactly 7 o'clock in the morning.

When Ruan Song was dragged up from the bed by Ren Qinming, his eyes were not yet open.

Because they need to get back to the cabin before nine in the morning, they need to leave the house at least an hour and a half early.

The red carpet of last night's starlight festival brought publicity and exposure to "19 Days of Co-production", which once again successfully circled a wave of fans.

Many passers-by who have never watched variety shows before, or who are not interested in love variety shows, have developed some interest after seeing their guest lineup and appearance.

So that since the start of the six seasons of "19 Days of Co-production", for the first time due to the excessive number of viewers, it has caused the stuttering of the live broadcast room.

Ren Qinming also dragged Ruan Song to the nanny car early in the morning, and only after opening Weibo did he know that last night Jiang Qiqi, Qin Sijia, Zheng Qing, and Liang Yi returned to the wooden house, and the live broadcast was forced to stop halfway through.

Xiao Lu was driving while giving them the new instructions for Xu Lan to come down.

Of course, only Ren Qinming listened.

Because Ruan Song's whole journey from getting up to getting on the bus, the time to open his eyes does not add up to more than ten minutes in total.

And the direct consequence of this kind of desertion and incomplete attendance at the lecture was that when their car drove up the mountain, and when Ren Qinming was in the car to take the food and daily necessities that had been "smuggled" in, Ruan Song took the lead in opening the door of the wooden house alone, and was startled by the four people who blocked the door inside.

Jiang Qiqi was the first to speak: "You honestly explained, did you go to the cinema last night to see the premiere of "Sunrise 2". <

Zheng Qing: "Really, we are only so little curious about what the second part says."

Qin Sijia pretended to be generous: "To see is to see, to tell the truth, we will not be angry that you eat alone, rest assured." It is

rare that even Liang Yi followed: "Did you know in advance that "Sunrise 2" would be screened, so you only took extra leave last night?"

Ruan Song was asked such a long list of questions before he woke up, and people were confused: "What... is "Sunrise 2" filed?" The

four looked disdainfully, "... Also loaded.

If there is any domestic film that has received the most attention in recent years, it is undoubtedly the science fiction film "Sunrise".

Because for the Current Stage of China's Film and Television Industry, every attempt at science fiction is precious and worth encouraging.

This film is different from the classic sci-fi space theme that everyone is familiar with in the past, but it is set in the background of the reconstruction of the wasteland after the earth has undergone a huge disaster.

It is about a series of force majeure cosmic activities such as solar flares on the earth, resulting in the complete paralysis of earth communications and radiation exceeding normal values.

Countless deaths and injuries, the collapse of human civilization, the mutation of animal and plant species began to attack human beings, the earth's home where everyone once lived and worked became no longer safe, and human beings were forced to migrate to caves and underground for survival, establish temporary living bases, but faced with various problems such as shortage of food and energy resources... <