106

[Fat tiger can also sniff roses: tell you, this blogger named Yang Han is not the kind of fool who says a rough idea, people are real knives and real guns to tell you how to lay out the operation next, with fans to speculate in stocks, buy funds can be accurately predicted every time, because his information has been invincible, and very secretive and advanced, others do not know things, only he does not know where to hear, this time Huarong is definitely going to overturn].

General financial bloggers are divided into two categories, one is A K-line blogger, that is, pure data analysis; the other is an information blogger, judging the future trend of the stock market according to the gossip they hear.

Usually the second type of information has extremely high requirements for the authenticity and breadth of information, and if you want to accurately step on the point every time, in addition to listening to all sides and looking in all directions, you must also have considerable courage to bet that the news you hear is right.

Without some real skills, ordinary people dare not gamble, nor can they gamble.

But Nguyen Song held the phone for a meal.

[The crew moved bricks to get rich: Huarong overturned the car and did not overturn the car, in my case it is like the tin mine rose or fell, and we seem to have nothing to do with it? He

felt that Chen Yan had no reason to know that the capital behind Zhang Qiaoyu just happened to be Hua Rong.

Chen Yan really didn't know, but he knew something else. <

[Fat Tiger can also sniff roses: I also heard that HuaRong has a hard backstage, and in recent years has been laying out investment in movies and TV series, as if he wants to go to the sea film and television circle to make a new video platform for money, so that now several platforms are a bit of self-endangerment, afraid that they are too big and seize market share]

Actually, there is such a thing, Ruan Song has really never heard of it.

[The crew moved bricks to get rich: Where did you hear this news, is it reliable, the video platform is not appropriate to get a film and television company, not a trivial matter, but not a random thing]

Now several video platforms in the film and television circle are already fighting for market share, and they are fighting hard to save their own hard time.

If only there were a new one... It will definitely break the head and bleed.

[Fat tiger can also sniff roses: we are not the former boss now, I don't do anything every day, the net represents our studio and messy people social networking you know, everyone in order to please me, we all know to vote for it, all day long with their own secrets with me almost set, then I know that it is too normal, cool .jpg].

[Fat tiger can also sniff roses: that is, it is good to know Yang Han, and it will definitely be cooler to eat melon when the time comes, I am the most well-informed fat man in internal entertainment! Poor .jpg】

[The crew moved bricks to get rich Ode: Put what you can]

Ruan Song almost finished gossiping with him and closed the chat box. He himself is buried in different project scripts every day, only to take care of professional things, and indeed forgot to have this one. <

I just don't know today's Boss Chen, what if I knew that the person he had in mind was his number one die-hard fan.

Ruan Song changed hands and found the name of "Yang Han" from the WeChat list.

Since Ruan Songzhiling, there have been more and more people on WeChat.

In order to prevent himself from being confused and omitting, he gave more and more detailed notes to everyone, such as this person is "access control card Yang Han @ don't raise muppets".