83

Qin Sijia and Zheng Qing watched Ruan Song's front foot enter the room and was still a little embarrassed, and the back foot took a bath and was instantly radiant, and it was rare to wear it formally.

Under the camera in the live broadcast room.

The man who came out of the room was tall, carrying polished pointed leather shoes, a white shirt under the rules, a black suit on the outside, and a well-cut slim pants to raise the waistline, showing the proportions of the body.

The bullet screen on the public screen instantly "sleeps", and the nosebleed flows into one piece.

Qin Sijia didn't expect that he just came out to rest and breathe, and he could actually see Ruan Song wearing a bow tie, and he was shocked at the time: "My God, it turns out that you have a suit in your suitcase?" I thought you were all T-shirts and jeans. This is the last time I walked

the red carpet, I didn't see Ruan Song walk through it like this.

Zheng Qing leaned on the bar and held the water cup: "Why is this, you plan to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau today to register for marriage?" Aside

from this, he really couldn't think of anything else that would make Nguyen Song so solemn.

But Ren Qinming, who came out of the room immediately after Ruan Song, was casual: "In the evening, you may have to solve dinner with the program team by yourself, before I left some dishes in the refrigerator, take them out and heat them up." "

【......? 【

Teacher Ruan suit, earth dog leisure?】

"No, how come I didn't understand your street match today." Qin Sijia hugged his arm in disbelief, "Xiao Song, who did you ask for dinner?"

Ruan Song rather rarely attached a bright smile: "No, the landlord asked us to go to the house and eat by the way."

Qin Sijia and Zheng Qing: "? It's

not like looking at a house, so that you can't be so happy.

It wasn't until Ruan Song and Ren Qinming changed their shoes and went out of the doorway that they suddenly remembered: "No, it's not that you should buy a new house, where is the landlord, how is it still second-hand?"

Ruan Song and Ren Qinming,

who could answer them, had already gotten into the nanny car and disappeared into the live broadcast room.

The wooden house gate is closed.

The two were left alone in the empty room, and they suddenly felt a little sad in the face of the deserted living room.

Seeing that everyone is slowly getting busy, their season of "19 Days of Co-production" is probably really coming to an end.

...

Inside the nanny car driven by Xiao Lu.

Ruan Song was very uncomfortable with raising his hand and moving his tie: "Am I okay looking?" The

suit had already made him feel uncomfortable enough to be tied up, and now he had to tie such a thing around his neck.

It's unbelievable that Ren Qinming has to do this every time he attends a formal occasion.

Ren Qinming had long been accustomed to these things, and laughed and helped him adjust the tune: "The collar is strong and uncomfortable, you can not wear it, and it is also very formal not to wear it."

In fact, Chen Yan said on the phone that the old man was kind and kind, and it didn't matter what he wore without talking about these false courtesies. <