13

A minute later, a gif of Ruan Song sitting at the dining table, smirking with his eyebrows raised and his head tilted, grew immensely famous.

His one sentence of 'Even if I'm just saying it for show, shouldn't you take the bait?' directly became an explosive golden sentence that could shatter the industry.

On Weibo, countless VIP bloggers eagerly forwarded the gif.

[After tonight, if someone doesn't know the name 'Ruan Song', I suggest China Telecom1 immediately send someone to repair their network. Either their internet broke, or their network speed secretly slowed down, prayer hands.jpg]

As the only person in the world who has the confidence to say this to Ren Qinming, the 26 year old who won the grand slam title of the film emperor,

Ruan Song rose to fame.

And became completely popular.

On Weibo, photos and small videos about him was posted everywhere. Even Xu Lan didn't often see this kind of attitude, wherein the entire internet focused on forwarding the news of a single person.

In her memory, other than when Ren Qinming's relationship was exposed, the only other time when everyone's attention focused on a single person was when the 'Nation's Little Brother' was found to have been doing drugs.

Seeing the scene of positive public opinion, after she coaxed her child to sleep, she immediately got off the bed with light movements, then found Xiao Lu's WeChat.

[Lan jie: Are you busy?]

Xiao Lu was also online, and he opened his mouth to ask.

[The Warhorse Lu is Super Quick2: Jie, what are you thinking about now? Don't hesitate to tell me, I don't need to follow Qinming ge around so I'm very free]

[Lan jie: Hurry up and contact the support group, and tell them to release CP content about him and Ruan Song, sort out some original works that are convenient to forward, so they can attract some fans]

[The Warhorse Lu is Super Quick: Seize the higher ground, got it]

In the past, they only had negatively oriented public relations contingency plans.

Who would have thought that after Ruan Song exposed his face after a few short hours, he'd become famous.

And it was even a 'fame' that was positive. Their contingency plan was completely useless.

Even the post that was just released by the support group on Weibo was the firm decision made by Xu Lan on the spot.

[Lan jie: Remember to tell them that the most important thing is to improve the number of original Weibo accounts. Let the water run naturally, and don't fake the numbers. Make it more natural]

[The Warhorse Lu is Super Quick: Got it!]

Xiao Lu's tablet on the left was broadcasting the variety show, while the computer on his right was for work. He pushed his glasses up his nose, and his ten fingers flew quickly as the pitter patter of the keyboard could be heard.

...

The flourishing fortune on the internet was maintained, and the broadcast also didn't stop.

Chen Yan just happened to have a meeting near the hospital tonight, and thinking that Ruan Song wasn't here, decided he'd help the other inspect the nurse's work.

Recently, there had been a lot of negative news about the lack of standardization of the nursing industry. He could also let aunty see Ruan Song working in the live broadcast, and let her feel reassured.