90

Although Jingjiang Dihua is only a few steps away from the city center, Ruan Song still called an online car after Xiao Lu left with Ren Qinming, and walked all the way to the door of the community wearing a mask and hat.

Although the house price of this residential area is not as good as that of Zhang Qiaoyu, the safety factor is still in place.

The gate access control is set up with a special bayonet, anti-tracking can only pass one at a time, in addition to swiping the card can also brush the face, face recognition information and access control card is bound.

It's just that Ruan Song just returned from "19 Days of Co-production", and he has not taken time to go to the property for the time being.

He thought that the access control card he was carrying in his pocket belonged to Jingjiang Dihua, but when he took it out of his pocket, the system immediately gave him two false "beep" reminders.

Ruan Song fixed his eyes on it, and only then did he realize that he had taken the wrong one and took the access control card of the villa.

At this moment, he was tightly wrapped from head to toe, and the ride-hailing car was waiting outside the railing.

The security guard sat in the janitor's booth and looked at him for a long time, as if he thought he was quite suspicious and had no intention of helping.

Ruan Song could only stand there in a hurry without embarrassment, and was about to pull out his mobile phone to call Ren Qinming, when he heard a strange male voice behind him: "You take my card swipe."

Ruan Song turned back in response.

I found that the tall boy in front of him was about twenty years old, dyed with blond hair, and his body was wrapped up no worse than him.

I have heard that there are many celebrities and rich merchants in this neighborhood. <

Ruan Song inexplicably felt that the boy looked a little familiar, but he couldn't call the name, and his intuition might be a star or something, but he was not famous enough to let him know it at a glance.

The boy probably saw that Ruan Song seemed to be a little cautious about the stranger's kindness, and did not reach for the card at the first time, but could only turn his head and look at the doorman who had been looking at the two people in the security booth, and cocked his lips a little and smiled: "Uncle Ma, I am his fan!" You'll help drive it, and he'll live in our neighborhood in the future!

Nguyen Song: "??? Uncle Ma: "........."

Uncle

Security, wearing a beret, was still quite wet, reached out and probably pressed the control switch: "Tell you love beans not to forget to bring it next time, or go to the property early to record your face." Blonde

: "Got it! Thank you Uncle Ma!

Ruan Song was stunned by this unexpected episode, until he went out of the door, and then he turned his head and talked to the boy who "brought" him out behind him.

It's just that he just said a "you", and the boy has interrupted with a smile: "Don't thank me brother, I am really your fan, and I have been chasing "19 Days of Co-production".

Ruan Song looked at him "ah" and wanted to speak again, but the nanny car that picked up the boy at the door of the community came.

The boy immediately went over and waved goodbye to him: "Brother, I will go first!" You have to work hard and eat well! I keep the access card you keep first! Wait until you're done and come back to me! "

"............?" <

Ruan Song squeezed his access control card the whole time and froze in place, not even thinking about what reaction he should make, and the boy had simply and neatly disappeared from his vision.