100

As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere of the two people playing in the room instantly subsided.

Ruan Song's index finger was put to his lips, and Ren Qinming immediately leaned over to the phone to listen.

The two of them were as if they had forgotten that the phone could be left hands-free, head-to-head listening to the other end of the phone.

Ruan Song did not go around the bend and opened the door: "Are you talking about Zhang Qiaoyu?" "

Yes."

Mr. Liu did not hide it, and directly stated his intentions: "The main investment producer of the film "Black Village" happens to be my old friend for many years, is this not everyone aware of my relationship with you, thinking about this relatives and hometowns, they will come to me to discuss what to do."

Ruan Song and Ren Qinming's eyebrows jumped.

Let's just say that it is good, how can it be so coincidental just in time for Old Master Liu to plan to help.

Sure enough, the earth is round, and the friends of the big guy are all big guys.

They just think that Zhang Qiaoyu is not there, the "Black Village" lens cannot be made up, Wang Dai has a loss in his heart, and he forgets that there is a shareholder who has invested in the film with real money and silver behind him, who are waiting for the film to be released to return the dividends.

Mr. Liu is also a prominent figure in the investment circle, and it is normal to know a few "peers": "Listening to the biggest problem now is that Zhang Qiao is missing, has no contact with anyone yet?"

Outside the

phone, Ruan Song and Ren Qinming subconsciously glanced at each other, both seeing measurement and hesitation in each other's eyes.

Then it was just a moment of lightning stone fire, and the decision had been made in silence. <

The next time there is such a strong opportunity to have strong foreign assistance, but it is unattainable, after this village may not have this shop, so Ruan Song chose to delete and delete, and the disk out.

Cover up the part of Zhang Qiaoyu and Wang Chen's plan, only the subsequent disappearance of her, and the news that Xu Lan was called to do public relations to bring back.

That is to say, Zhang Qiaoyu himself is now in a state of wanting to come back to film, but the people behind him do not want to let go.

Anyone who looks at it is almost deadlocked.

Ruan Song and Ren Qinming had thought that if Old Master Liu supported them, most of them would use their connections to exert themselves, but Jiang was still old and spicy.

After listening to all the easy words to solve the problem, as if I didn't hear them say Zhang Qiaoyu now that people are okay, he smiled and groaned: "Can't the population be reported for more than 48 hours?" Not to mention that he is still an actor, not a casual little person. When the time comes, when the 48 hours arrive, if there is still no return to the crew, let Wang Report the case and hand it over to the people's police to solve. Ruan

Song and Ren Qinming's first reaction was: "...? Immediately

the two juniors Mao Sai suddenly opened, instantly understood the intention behind it, and hung up the phone by saying thank you to Elder Liu.

If the crew really reports the case because of "worry", not only can it appear that the crew is generous, regardless of the previous suspicions, but also naturally forced Zhang Qiao to appear there.