82

Ruan Song didn't have the energy to read his news.

In the middle of the open space of the elementary school playground, the children just surrounded several circles.

Although there are fifty or sixty students in a class in the school, there are at most four or five classes in a grade. Among them, the number of people in the first, second and third grades is the largest, and the number of people in the fifth and sixth grades is the smallest.

Because they can study seriously and persist to the end, the family is still willing to come to school to study, after all, it is a minority.

From five classes in the first grade, all the way up to the sixth grade, there was only one class left.

The number of people varies from thirty to sixty per year.

The principal said that one year there was a new high, a total of seventy people.

Liang Yi felt that the large number of people was not a bad thing: "Seventy people can just be divided into two classes, so that the number of each class is small, and the teacher teaches more carefully." But the

principal just laughed: "Of course we are willing to tear it down if conditions permit." But the teaching staff is limited, we can only take the sixth grade teachers, after the sixth grade also have to take into account the lower grade, so we have not been able to take apart. The

whole school was full of only nine hundred students.

The surrounding mountain family is all covered, and it's just right to be tucked into this small playground.

The kids were scattered around playing with something.

Even if Qin Sijia grew up in Hong Kong, he could not do without jumping leather bands when he was a student, and he remembered seven seven eight eight after watching the children teach once or twice. <

On the contrary, Jiang Qiqi was a person who never skipped in the mainland.

She was new at first, and she wanted to jump along, but these two leather bands were on her legs, and it seemed easy to play.

It didn't take long for her to be completely defeated by her own talent for 0 leather bands, and she turned around and went to hopscotch, jump rope, kick shuttlecocks, and throw sandbags.

The barrage was ridiculed, saying that she was not playing with children, but children playing with her.

The rich family's childhood has never played any civilian games between ordinary people, and it is strange to see anything, and the net drinking dew has gone to learn talent.

[If nothing else, Ki Ki's piano and violin are all performance grades, painting, calligraphy are also able to sell for money, doge]

[These games were played when I was a child, and now there is no one in our primary school playing, everyone plays very advanced].

Zheng Qing is more simple.

From the very beginning, he found his place and went directly to the podium to shoot cards with the children.

It's the kind of character card that comes with a bag of fifty cents a bag.

A group of people took out a sheet from their "small vault" and put it in the public prize pool, and then began to shoot with their bare hands in turn, and replaced the next one without clapping, and the card was turned over and facing up, so that they could get a chance to shoot more.

When the cards in the final field are turned over, and only the last card is left, then the first person to shoot this last card can collect all the cards on the field at once.