55

Liang Yi felt the blue ball behind Jiang Qiqi: [Help the old people in the tea village to install the network set-top box, and teach the old people how to use the network TV, props: network set-top box]

Zheng Qing orange ball: [Help the old people in the tea village repair the damaged furniture supplies or electrical appliances at home, props: hardware toolbox, there are other needs can be asked from the program group]

Qin Sijia touched a green ball:【 Follow the old man of the tea village to pick the tea fresh leaf tips, pick up 10 pounds, props: bamboo baskets】

Six people six different colors of colored balls.

Everyone naturally thought that the tasks in these six balls were different.

Jiang Qiqi took her own powder ball, after watching the tasks of several people in the back, the blood was almost rushing into the brain, the qi was going to die, and none of them were more tired than her!

The resentment made her eyes focus on the last two red and white balls in the acrylic box.

Ren Qinming asked Ruan Song to pick first.

But Ruan Song looked nervous, with a serious look and a tight brow, more serious than when he learned that he was going to follow Ren Qinming as an actor in a short film on a variety show.

Holding the posture of holding the arm for a long time, it was hard to bring several people on the scene to get nervous.

Then, after a brief silence, Ruan Song finally opened his mouth in front of everyone's eyes, drew a hand from his arms and swiped it at the box, and said to Ren Qinming, "You smoke first." Everyone

: "? <

[Hahahahahaha

It is also to follow the old man of the tea village up the mountain to pick wild vegetables.

This time it was Ruan Song's turn to question mark, turning his head on the spot to look at the program group: "Shouldn't this red ball also open the mountain at the end??"

He also thought that Jiang Qiqi was already the most troublesome, at least the rest would be simpler than opening the mountain!

The program group is another fan's smile.

Ruan Song's whole body was depressed, and he changed his previous posture of leaning on the back of the chair, holding the table on his elbows, holding his forehead with his eyes blank, making a final struggle: "I will soon have a script meeting with them, so I will not delay everyone's departure..."

The program group intimately: "We leave at three o'clock." That

is, after Ruan Song finished the script meeting.

The reason is that the sun this afternoon is too poisonous, let the six of them go out to work in the sun, and it is estimated that it will not be long before they will faint, just staggered.

...

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Nguyen Song was escorted to the car to the tea village on time.

Everyone in the script meeting seemed to know that Ruan Song was about to go out to strengthen his body and do sports, even if Ruan Song's leading enthusiasm today was not high, he did not delay at all, and completed all the tasks before the deadline of the meeting. <

This suburban mountain forest is located on a windward slope, the wind blows up along the slope, the water vapor rises and the temperature drops, and the air flow movement is easy to become cloudy and rainy, so the mountains are foggy and rainy all year round.