28

Everyone was stunned by Sun Kaizi's knock on the door.

Barrage had even begun to suspect his identity.

【?

[I thought the director of "Blue Lake" must be mature and stable, thoughtful and deep, Sven's glasses student? How does it turn out to be a dirt dog again?? 

【Hahahaha day, it's dirt dog OK again】

[We Teacher Ruan have to be a little bit of a special dog sucking physique]

[Like me, doge]

[No, the main thing is that he is too contrasting with the movie xs]

Jiang Zhi looked at everyone's subtle expressions that were difficult to say.jpg

, and obviously knew how unreliable his student looked, and smiled more happily: "It's okay, open the door, he is like this, he is stupid every day."

Ruan Song thought about silly music, silly music explains that the mind is simple, and the script of "Lake Blue blue" really has to be written by simple people.

As a result, as soon as the door opened, Ruan Song didn't even see what the person standing outside looked like, and he was thrown into the air.

Sun Kaizi wrapped his arms around him and cried, "Idol! Finally meet your idol! I'm really over the mountains and thorns and thorns day after day to inquire around, just to see you!! Everyone

: "...???

Ruan Song was almost strangled by him, and was just about to pull the person off his waist when he heard a loud noise of a kitchen knife falling on the cutting board from the kitchen behind him.

The crowd turned back with the camera.

Only to see Ren Qinming's black face, wrapped around a pink apron, a kitchen knife that handled steak was pulled from the cutting board, the sharp blade was even dripping blood, and the tone was quite unkind to pull open the kitchen glass door and look at Sun Kaizi and ask.

"Who is your idol?"

Ren Qinming also did not expect to go into the kitchen to cut a steak, and then his wife was carried into the hands of someone else.

The atmosphere was once very solidified.

Everyone can taste the blood-dripping kitchen knife in Ren Qinming's hand on the verge of his explosion in the vinegar altar.

Only Sun Kaizi himself could not detect anything unusual.

After hearing Ren Qinming's words, he pushed the glasses on his face back, muttered "Am I holding the wrong person", then turned his head and hugged Xiao Lu who was passing by outside the camera, and cried out again with emotion: "Idol! Finally meet your idol! I really climbed over the mountains and thorns to inquire day after day, just to see you!!

Xiao Lu, who

had just gotten up and was innocently lying on the gun before anyone was awake: "?????

Ruan Song: "..." The

barrage has already turned over with laughter.

[Hahahahaha what a living treasure]

[What's the matter, this dude, is a fake fan laughed at me]

[It seems that this closed training camp is indeed closed very thoroughly, and I don't even know what my idol looks like, doge].

The man holding Xiao Lu in the live broadcast estimated that he was only one meter and six in his early head.