84

Unlike other circles, the most common thing in the film and television circle is to bully "new people".

And this "new" does not pick people, even if you shoot is more than a billion, as long as it does not meet the threshold of everyone's consensus, it is no different from ordinary xiaobai.

Because there are too many rich bosses from all walks of life who come here to make money, everyone does not recognize the money in your pocket, only your connections in the circle.

If you don't know the profession and don't have an acquaintance to rely on to lead the way in front, take a little bit, and the money on the body becomes a burden.

Who can live a fat sheep waiting to be slaughtered not to be red-eyed.

At that time, Mr. Liu was on his "empiricism" in other fields.

It is taken for granted that a film and television project, if its actors, producers, distributors, and so on can be called by the participating teams, they can also examine good results, and the final result of the combination will not be bad.

Theoretically, this is certainly true.

Even the professionals who are really involved in the production cannot determine which projects can explode and which projects cannot explode, and the production team is indeed a hard standard for many investors in the industry.

It's just that people take this as a standard premise, and there is an accurate source of information.

In their industry, because of the credulity of one-sided words, there are many cases of temporary changes in the follow-up and the wrong goods, and there are countless cases. <

Even many of them are deliberately out of the way to cheat investments.

In front of you, blow your own various connections to the sky, realistic, wait until the follow-up money arrives, it is not good at all, the backhand is to roll the money and run away, and the project is yellow, and you also say that the investment is risky."

The producer who had a relationship with Mr. Liu and tried to persuade him to invest money was almost such a big fool in Ruan Song's eyes.

There were actually many people who walked by and heard the two talking, but everyone was not surprised, did not know the identity of the old man, and obviously did not want to be nosy.

Ruan Song is to listen to the person more and more outrageous, really can't listen to it before interjecting: "But all the crews that can afford to invite first-line stars call themselves big productions, and they all play S-rated on the platform, but in the end, the bloody money abounds, the essence is still to have a strong story script, otherwise please have traffic stars are also white." Just by listening to the few hot names in the man's

mouth, Ruan Song knew that this project was really not working.

Where did these people really schedule in this time period, he happened to have heard about it from Yuan Yinhai.

It's just that he can't directly pierce it, and change it to a euphemistic way.

The man saw his face clearly at the birthday party, naturally knew that he was Yuan Yinhai's student, the abacus failed without even a dispute of nonsense, and the two sentences of "wise eyes do not recognize pearls" on the strong cushion left angrily.

The old man's interest that had just been raised by the flicker was instantly defeated, and he was very dissatisfied with Ruan Song. <

But after all, there was no conclusive evidence, and Nguyen Song had no intention of giving himself trouble to identify the man as a liar.