72

Great sound insulation, one night of live broadcasting stopped.

Everyone thought that the guests who had a hard time avoiding the camera must have automatically adjusted the stage, and cut into an adult channel that they could not watch with their ID cards.

Including Xie Lingen, who had finished a video call with Wang Chen, and went out of Ruan Song and Ren Qinming's room, also thought so.

He wondered if as soon as this oversized wattage light bulb was gone, the two of them must have seized the time to toss.

After all, the next variety show will soon end, according to Ren Qinming's itinerary for a whole year this year, unless Ruan Song really follows the group and stays in Ren Qinming's hotel room every day, it is difficult for them to make up such a whole piece of time sticking together.

But the truth is that the two did nothing.

Ren Qinming returned from the balcony after hanging up the video, and Ruan Song was still holding his chin on the bed, working overtime to read the resume and script sent by Chen Yan.

Ren Qinming did not argue with him either, but sat cross-legged next to Ruan Song and let his low-hanging head rest on his shoulder: "Be careful of the cervical spine."

"Ang..."

Ruan Song was not willing to lean on the head of the bed as before, that is, he had a long waist pain, and now Ren Qinming mentioned that he was not polite, and tilted his head to lean over with his temple.

Ren Qinming simply adjusted his posture and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind to completely take the person into his arms.

Ruan Song relaxed as soon as his back touched the hot chest behind him, quite skillfully found a comfortable position, tilted his head back, raised the mobile phone pillow to Ren Qinming's shoulder socket, and turned on the neck guard mode. <

Ren Qinming looked at the script interface displayed on the screen of his mobile phone: "Is there still a lot to see?" Ruan Song glanced

at ten lines, and his fingers slid quickly: "Not much, a few movie scripts, read one in detail, and the rest look at the setting outline."

Ren Qinming probably guessed what he was doing: "The studio recruits new people?

"Aang, fat old classmate." In fact, I have heard his name before as an undergraduate, and they once made a micro-film competition in the joint work of the college, compared our school, won awards, and many bonuses.

Ruan Song did not say

this to Chen Yan, but only gave Ren Qinming two sighs: "People with ideas still rarely have a life that can be seen by everyone." Maxima

often exists, Bole does not often have.

The direct consequence of having too many ideas is to jump out too much, make people feel unsafe, and dare not easily pat their chests to ensure that his "idea" will work.

On the contrary, it is not as popular as those who are good at cliché routines.

"We have to pick up the production company carefully." Ren Qinming has been filming for so many years, although the field of activity is mostly concentrated on the film side, but the situation of the various production companies of the TV series he still understands a little, "In fact, there are a few reliable people who want to buy your script, and when the time comes, will you come out to see it?"

Ruan Song put down his mobile phone and looked at him: "Are you looking for you, or looking for Lan Jie?" The

two sound indistinguishable, but in fact they are very particular.