22

before ren qinming's family moved into ruan song's house in an accident, he often used the name of asking for homework to stay in ruan song's room with his school bag under ruan's mother's eyes.

the door of the two people was closed for hours and afternoons.

sometimes ruan's mother wanted to come in with a fruit plate to bring fruit to the two of them, and she had to knock on the door to ask for instructions, and the answer she got was mostly refusal.

ren qinming said inside: "no need for auntie, brother song tutored me with my homework and thought i was stupid, now i can be angry, i can't eat anything!"

then nguyen's mother also changed, knocking on the door every time to ask them if they wanted to eat, and then cutting it.

on closer examination, ren qinming did not lie.

ruan song really has no appetite, is really angry, and is indeed tutoring ren qinming's "homework".

"i've said let you tap!" you're going to get pricked in the stomach!

"well, mainly brother song, your voice is so good, i can't help it..."

"can't help it, don't get it!" what to eat grows, something so big.

ren qinming every time his head was hit by this, his heart was swollen to the point of exploding, obediently and smoothly reached ruan song's chin, the puppy was as fine and sticky as a | kiss, and kissed |, but the waist began to work hard again: "then don't you just like me bigger, much better than the toys you bought that can't move..."

ruan song after the first accidental opening of the meat before, it's like being pressed some kind of button, and in order to relieve himself, he also tried to secretly shop online, but the obvious effect was not good.

i want to ask why ren qinming can always persevere in being good to ruan song.

maybe he had realized in his heart from that time that someone like ruan song, who was supposed to be hanging in the sky, could be willing to take off his clothes and let him press, and he was already a thing of green smoke in his ancestors, and what kind of bicycle.

ruan song recalled that the two people during that time were almost like | addicts, with nothing in their heads, and they were a little impulsive, except to learn and do.

most of the time it was ren qinming who hooked | to lead him.

if you want to, rub his legs under the desk, touch his waist, or you can't really send a signal, just reach out and touch his fingers.

ruan song warned himself every time that he could not continue to enjoy and indulge like this, but every time he turned his head to face those eyes with the spark hidden in the depths, his heart seemed to be poked by something, and he couldn't help but want to satisfy him.

of course, occasionally nguyen song himself wanted it.

he had always felt quite incredible that he could still maintain extra impulse under the high frequency of ren qinming's attack, and it was also mixed with a little shame| shame.

i can only console myself that it is probably really related to age, after all, it is an eighteen-year-old male high school student.

and the only way nguyen song told ren qinming that he wanted was to stare at him with his eyes for a moment.

do nothing until ren qinming understands.

at the beginning of the first such idea, ruan song originally thought that the brain that ren qinming could solve the wrong function would definitely take a long time to understand. <