63

Ruan Song and Ren Qinming at the bottom of the camera are like children who come out to do bad things together in the neighbor's family, one is responsible for hand-to-hand demolition, and the other is responsible for looking back at the wind in the bed room to make sure that no "person" has come.

Wood is too dry and cracky, too wet and perishable.

Ren Qinming originally thought that this window frame was windy and sunny day by day, maybe it was very brittle, but maybe it was the special treatment of high-temperature carbonization anti-corrosion and anti-moth that year, he reached out and touched it, and actually felt that the hardness was OK.

It's just that the place connected to the window frame is really a bit loose.

Ren Qinming originally just wanted to go up and take down the long section on the far left, who knew that his heart was nervous, and he didn't pay attention to controlling the strength in his hands, and the entire window frame of the "mouth" shape was almost torn down by him.

The sawdust fell down along with the wall skin.

Ruan Song thought for a moment that this house was going to be demolished by Ren Qinming, and subconsciously hugged him from behind to his waist.

Two whites in protective clothing crowded by the window in the rain, Ren Qinming saw that he had to tear down the entire window frame, he could only let Ruan Song hide behind him, pick up the window frame, and lift his feet to step on it.

The word "mouth" immediately separated the family.

Ren Qinming left a side for himself, and also demolished one for Ruan Song.

As soon as the two had a guy in their hands, their hearts were immediately quite solid, wearing protective clothing, and they could use wooden strips to pick up those messy white curtains from a long distance, and no one needed to get close. <

[I would like to call it the real case of "Distance Produces Beauty" hahahahahaha]

And once the head of the window is removed, the veins of the body seem to be opened, the thinking is instantly clear, and everything in front of you becomes a paper tiger.

Ruan Song stretched out his arm to start from the last bed against the wall, took the wooden strip and poked it wildly, while justifying his behavior with reason, analyzed Ren Qinming next to him: "In fact, calm down and think about it, these things must have been arranged by the program team on the spot."

Ren Qinming was now holding something in his hand, and he was not so afraid: "Yes, hanging curtains and sheets cannot be laid for so long and not dirty."

In order to save time, he can actually synchronize with Nguyen Song from another row of beds against the wall.

But Ren Qinming obviously wants to grow on Ruan Song's body, eager to take a rope to tie the two people, and operate together for a few seconds to "break the bones" of a bed - pillows, sheets, and bedding are all brought to the ground, carrying out a demolition-style search, and not sparing any corner to find the key.

From the time they decided to tear down the windows, to the time they finally checked all the beds and successfully got out of the bed room, it took them the last minute to hear any radio broadcasts.

In fact, it is the latest to start and the earliest model of the end of the four groups.

When the two of them finished talking, they stood at the door of the bed room and looked back, and there was no longer any horror in front of them--everywhere they went was a mess, and the white curtains and beds were almost flattened by them, just an ordinary ward.