97

"Sister Lan only asked me to act well, and I shouldn't make any statement to the outside world." Ren Qinming had just finished saying a word, and the outside scene had already called him to go back to continue filming.

Ruan Song, who got his schedule early, was again an incomprehensible: "How to shoot again at night?" Didn't you finish all the scenes today? The

filming process of the crew strictly follows the schedule schedule.

Ren Qinming himself was stunned, until the field manager walked to the door of his room and whispered: "Zhang Qiao Yu and Wang Dao have fallen out of the face, and just left directly."

Ren Qinming and Ruan Song: "!

"So tonight Zhang Qiaoyu's part was not filmed directly?"

The truth is that Ren Qinming, who was "late and early to leave" before, was barely able to understand, after all, Wang Chen's temper was good, and it was difficult to highlight the authenticity of the contradiction between the two people without making some principled problems.

But now Zhang Qiaoyu has directly disappeared and messed up the schedule, playing so big is what Ren Qinming did not expect.

The most outrageous thing is that Wang Dai can actually agree?

"Anyway, it is estimated that it is very difficult now, otherwise I will not notify you to go to the theater and adjust the schedule for the evening." The field manager was obviously also frightened by today's appearance.

He has been doing this for so many years, and it is not unusual for stars to play big names in the middle of the film, which is not unusual at all, and he has seen it directly on the set and the director.

But this is Wang Chen's crew...

The people who were transferred to fill the pit that night happened to be Ren Qinming and Xie Lingene.

Speculation on the Internet about the relationship between the two of them and Zhang Qiaoyu was enthusiastic, so they were put together at a table and invited to the stage, looking at each other.

There is such a big news, and the atmosphere of the crew is somewhat solemn.

Without Zhang Qiaoyu, everyone wanted to see something from Ren Qinming and Xie Lingen.

[It's too outrageous, more and more outrageous, ask a group of people to show up, want to know what the relationship between the three of them is, kneel down and .jpg]

[Fortunately, I saw it early, just a marketing number sent a video of Zhang Qiaoyu being called away directly from the set by a phone call].

[I saw it too... But I wondered how the melon field suddenly exploded, covering my head and .jpg]

[Although I can't believe that someone dares to go directly from Wang Chen's crew, but it is indeed very stiff, it feels very reasonable to go...]

[The problem is not that the focus is not to walk, The point is that Zhang Qiaoyu was called away by a phone call, then the problem comes, who made this call, the face .jpg]

[And who, of course, is the big guy who can let Zhang Qiaoyu have a foundation to go (after ten minutes, remember to see if my number is still there, doge] [Aaaah, I want to know how the three of them are related!]

Who can come out and answer me!!! No

one can answer them.

Because of these months of shooting, Zhang Qiao is haunted, once the camera is off, don't say that there is an intersection with Ren Qinming and Xie Lingen, that is, it is difficult to even see her.