110

zhongrui film and television top president's office.

ren qinming and wang rui sat on both sides of the tea table, and wang rui personally boiled water to help ren qinming make tea.

the case of the purple sand pot in the tea tray is soaked in boiling water, and the hot air from the cup is steamed up, and the tea soup in the cup is clear and fragrant.

wang rui raised his hand to give ren qinming a drink: "is the renewal really considered?"

ren qinming never understood tea, and drinking into his stomach was only to practice acting skills and do tasting: "you can sign a contract renewal contract today."

wang rui heard the words and sat on the opposite side to look at him, and sure enough, he still couldn't figure it out anyway: "other people are red, they are trying to blackmail the company to let them fly alone, how come you are actually willing to continue with the company?" there are

only two months left before ren qinming and zhongrui's contract expires.

wang rui personally called xu lan in the morning and asked her to test ren qinming's thoughts.

they had already talked about it in the company's conference room.

the two agreed that ren qinming would most likely advocate a direct end and go out to open a studio by himself.

but the results of the temptation surprised the two men.

ren qinming did not even consult with anyone, and when he received the call, he gave a reply on the spot, saying that he was willing to continue to renew his contract. <

wang rui heard this reply through xu lan early in the morning, and asked for a specific reply in succession, completely unable to believe it.

xu lan relayed truthfully: "he said that although the original idea was indeed to want freedom, it was a few years to sign a few years less, but after five years, i felt that you did not treat him thinly and could continue."

"and i know that i am quite difficult to manage, you have the grace of knowing me, and you have been relying on me before, constantly helping me find a new agent, which is very troublesome." ren qinming took the teacup to replenish.

wang rui still didn't believe it: "just because of the grace of knowing the encounter, do you think i am a good person?" interests

in front of who still talk about these reasonable things.

don't say that ren qinming is not a small profit, he is a cash cow that can feed the entire company on his own, and he is actually willing to continue to share with him just because of his feelings.

ren qinming: "you are also too unconfident, generally who will help their own agent solve the problem of children's reading."

wang rui: "really?"

ren qinming rarely teased: "i really don't believe that i can not sign, brother song is still waiting in the crew for me to pick him up."

wang rui immediately stopped the person with several "欸" and quickly took the contract from the desk: "sign the signature, listen to xu lan say that you want to continue for five years and five years, and then divide it into adjustments, i will quickly step up and whip the legal counsel to change it for you, you see if there is any problem."

ren qinming took the pen and turned to the end of the contract, and directly found a few places that needed to sign the big name. <

wang rui looked stunned again: "... don't you take a closer look and sign it?