3

As soon as Chen Yan heard that surnamed Liu made an appointment at a hotel, he felt it was unreliable.

[Little Fatty Weighs Over 1000jin, and His Face Accounts for 800jin: Didn't I say it, that gross idiot took a liking to your good looks, and deliberately booked a hotel to take advantage of you]

Ruan Song sent the other the address to the hotel.

[If you have money, I'll marry you-Song: If I don't respond to you in 2 hours, then come look for me, 1508]

Right now, he was going up a mountain of knives and going down into a sea of fire1. As long as there was any chance of making money, Ruan Song would go.

Chen Yan saw the other really was in need of money. When he first met Ruan Song, Ruan Song was arrogant. He would even suddenly turn hostile if the other party gave unreasonable suggestions. Now he was so cooperative.

[Little Fatty Weighs Over 1000jin, and His Face Accounts for 800jin: Aunty's2 condition worsened again?]

[If You Have Money, I'll Marry You-Song: Three words, demanding immediate action]

[Little Fatty Weighs Over 1000jin, and His Face Accounts for 800jin: I understand, brother. Don't worry and go. Right now your body is our only way of making money. I pledge to complete the mission, and help you get the money]

...

"Teacher Ren, if you don't agree to appear on our new interview-style variety show, there's still plenty of other types of variety shows you can join, but will you really not honor me with your presence and toast with me?" The platform film producer respectfully held his wine glass with two hands, proposing a toast with utmost respect.

The table was filled with seven or eight other people, and each person's face was smiling. Ren Qinming pondered, and felt with regards to the atmosphere, it would not be good if he declined the other again.

But the film emperor remained leaning against his chair with no change in his posture, and the one who stood to accept the toast was still his little assistant.

"Teacher Ren isn't drinking for now. He drank too much yesterday and hasn't recovered, and he still has activities tomorrow." In these past few years, the little assistant has said and done everything, and others couldn't pick out any errors in his half-truths.

After all, the matter of being secretly photographed turned into such a big situation, and the film producer could only nod and wave his hands. But he wanted to flatter the other, and followed up with an attempt to ease the environment at the table: "The paparazzi is also too much. It's normal for a 26 year old to have a few lovers, but they still have to follow along and photograph you."

Those sitting nearby also understood the flattery, and followed along: "That's right, that's right. So many others have married and had kids in secret, have sex at random, or even engage in homosexuality yet they don't get photographed. It's all because our teacher Ren is just too popular."

The wine glass in the little assistant's hand hesitated slightly.

The seemingly indifferent Ren Qinming who had been arranging the plates unexpectedly opened his mouth: "What's wrong with engaging in homosexuality?"

That person looked dazed: "Huh?"

"Now, even same-sex marriage is legal, I thought discrimination ended long ago." Ren Qinming crossed his arms and stared fixedly at the other.

The others at the table grew shocked.

They still didn't know if it was a boy or girl kissing film emperor Ren in the breaking photo that was released last night, could the other party really be a man?