108

The situation in the screening hall is changing rapidly.

Before everyone could wake up from the aftertaste of the movie, they were startled by the sudden intruder of the police.

【The crew moved bricks to get rich:? This means that Zhang Qiaoyu has already submitted evidence before]

Ruan Song put the question mark in front of him because he felt that this matter was unlikely.

With Hua Zhiyi's background, but zhang Qiao's direct submission of evidence behind his back can be achieved, even if he can still make such a big move, he should pick it at the premiere.

Countless people in the live broadcast room all watched together, that is, they were afraid that their own report would sink into the sea, and they also put themselves in it and used the greatest public opinion force to promote and supervise the investigation of Hua Zhiyi.

[Access control card Yang Han @ don't raise a ragdoll: it is really coincidental, just like this movie, is the public prosecutor's side of the active contact with Zhang Qiaoyu, originally wanted to persuade her to help collect evidence, even thought of yin and yang mistake just bumped into Zhang Qiaoyu also want to report]

It can be said that the two sides hit it off, and things are much simpler in an instant.

Yang Han, who did not know where he was at this moment, seemed to know the doubts in Ruan Song's heart and took the initiative to explain.

[Access control card Yang Han @ don't raise muppets: the public prosecutor's office will check Hua Zhiyi for nothing else, just for his heart is too big, want to get the video platform, moved the cake of several other platforms]

Originally, everyone did not violate the river water, each fishing their own money for each other, but who thought that Hua Zhiyi had such a big appetite. <

In recent years, the film and television circle has been low, and the video platform can survive in the case of consecutive years of losses, which has already shown that they have some skills.

If only one of them was against Shanghua Zhiyi, they might not dare to say a word, but as soon as they heard the sound of the wind, they immediately "ceased fire" and began to total, and the eight immortals across the sea showed their miraculous powers, and all the connections that could move were moved.

Therefore, Hua Zhiyi was able to plant this heel today, which is completely the result of the efforts of many parties.

The wall fell and the crowd pushed, and the drums were broken.

It's just that Hua Zhiyi himself is probably accustomed to the posture of the superior, arrogant and arrogant, completely unaware of his own big tricks, and there is already an undercurrent behind him.

The footage of the premiere scene did not need anyone to say anything more, and had already turned to the man named in the audience seat.

The detective police officer moved quickly, as if he was afraid that the man would touch the mobile phone, and put the silver handcuffs on Hua Zhiyi's wrist before he reacted.

In front of everyone's eyes, Hua Zhiyi did not panic after returning from the initial surprise, but quite cooperatively got up from his seat, did not defend himself with a nonsense, but fixed the eyes of the dove, and stared closely at Zhang Qiaoyu, who was still standing on the stage.

When Zhang Qiaoyu touched his line of sight, he did not want to admit that his hand holding the microphone was actually a little shaky.

The two looked at each other from a distance across most of the auditorium.