25

the itinerary of the afternoon variety show is indeed the same as gu yuzhou's spoilers.

after ren qinming left, the program team beckoned all the guests to sit in the nanny car and drove on the winding mountain path for about forty minutes.

everyone finally saw the indigenous people in this mountain besides them - wafang tea village.

here the mountains are connected to the mountains, the villages are scattered by the mountains, and the tea trees on both sides of the road are scattered all over the mountains, and the stubble is greener than the stubble.

the nanny car drove into the village entrance, and the people who walked with their hands behind their backs on the road were basically old people, and everyone was dressed plainly, and from time to time they threw their attention at the nanny car.

there are people familiar with the situation in the barrage.

because it takes at least an hour to get in and out of the mountains, and the resources in the mountains are limited, few young people live here.

usually it is the family's living forces who go out to work, leaving the elderly unwilling to leave their hometown, and growing tea with familiar neighbors is also a good income.

[then the question comes, i'm in a city, please ask me if it's too late to rush over now, star eyes jg]

[don't think about it in front, this mountain road is not a local people don't dare to open at all, and the program team must stop people at the bottom of the mountain, even if you dodge the program group and sneak in, you can't find a car at the foot of the mountain].

[raise your hand, i am a local, the mountain road into the village is really difficult to walk, i have to drive myself up the spirit of 120,000, the family should not be impulsive]

[in regret in regret, already regret how my unfilial son did not go back to my hometown to see my grandparents 15551].

[me too!] ii just went back to live for a while last week, but the bad signal, really can't stand it, out of the mountain early, now is regret, very regretful, tears jg x3]

the live broadcast room was full of discussion, the nanny car had already entered from the village entrance, and within two minutes a car of people was dragged to an open-air theater.

saying that it is a movie theater is actually an empty open space on the slope of the earth, like the scenes of the previous 70s and 80s.

it is said that it is an activity organized by village cadres once a week.

the elderly in the village are accustomed to it, and every time it is almost the point, they will gradually move benches and benches from their homes, and rows of them are staggered in front of the projection screen.

at that time, the sky was no longer clear in the morning, the clouds were dense but there was no sign of rain, the gloom was suppressed, and the gray light was just right for watching the film.

although the village is full of old people, it is likely that they do not know these new generation of artists, but in order not to be so conspicuous, everyone still changed into their most plain clothes according to the tips of the program group before leaving.

even the benches were self-contained.

there are a lot of people coming and going on the scene, it looks like most of the people from most of the village have come, and there are also families that are far away, do not move the bench, step on the tricycle to come, and sit on the car to watch.

one by one, they wore masks and mixed in the middle, inconspicuous, and moved the bench from the car to the last row in a fairly low-key manner.

the projection screen has been turned on, and the program team is setting up shooting equipment next to it. <