120 EXTRA 6

day students of xiliu no.1 middle school leave school at 9 p.m., and resident students have one more session of evening self-study, at 10 o'clock.

ren qinming's mother is from xiliu and his father is from a city.

although the address on his household registration book is in a city, in fact, he only stayed in a city for a short period of time, and after finishing primary school, he followed his mother back to his mother's house and transferred back to xiliu.

there is no special reason, just because the two people are not emotionally separated.

ren qinming often couldn't figure out how such a dedicated and righteous person as himself could be born by two people who were so cold and thin, who had no special scruples about family, marriage, and children, and even no one competed for custody.

do not divorce immediately, simply trapped in the division of property, both parties are hiding some "private money" that is unwilling to go through legal procedures.

ren qinming's junior high school was in the second middle school, which was close to his home.

later, he transferred to a middle school in high school, also because of his proximity to home - his mother moved to a new home by marriage.

it's just that he's not the only one in this "new home."

as the one who was closer to adulthood, he was kicked out not long after.

the day he was bumped into by uncle zhang was the second year that ren qinming transferred to xiliu no. 1 middle school, and he had just successfully changed from "transfer" to "ren qinming" in ruan song's mouth.

at that time, ruan song, who was the first in the grade to break the fault, had several positions, in addition to being the class leader, he was also a member of the math learning committee, and was forced to hang around ren qinming for a long time, the old difficult nail household who could not turn in his homework. <

other people don't write their homework or don't want to write it.

ren qinming is different.

he wrote it carefully, but with a thin face he felt that he might have been too wrong to make the teacher think he was scribbling.

therefore, i think it is better to make a good impression on the teacher if i don't hand it in.

god knows how shocked ruan song was when he blocked people countless times without success, until one day he finally caught a big class break and forced people into the corner to ask how shocking this theory was.

he narrowed his eyes and felt that his brain was buzzing, regardless of whether "not turning in homework" or "turning in all the wrong things" would make the teacher's impression even worse: "... but because you don't want the teacher to dislike you, you tortured me in the sky??? there is

such a reason!

"it's not all because of the teacher..."

at that time, ren qinming was tall and long-legged and wore a loose school uniform, and he was smothered in the corner of the classroom with air conditioning, and he had no way to retreat, and could only answer the question honestly.

ruan song really felt that his lungs were about to explode, and for the first time in his life, he had the urge to "bully the school" on whom.

as if to put on a posture today that can make him satisfied, don't try to easily fool the past posture: "then what reason is it worth me to look for you every day between classes, you say i listen." rren qinming is