29

Following the "Ruan Song Forum Beneficiary Alliance", "The Happy Life of the Earth Dog" has also been on the hot search.

Ruan Song and Ren Qinming's Cp support will sort out the second collection of bullet maps in this hot search entry.

Only this time, a single nine-palace grid could not be loaded, and it directly reached the top grid ceiling of Weibo.

"The Happy Life of the Earth Dog" be like:

1. Ruan Song reached out and grabbed Chin Ming's face" "How can it be so sharp", Ren Qinming reluctantly twisted his eyebrows: "I just don't want to cook for other people to eat."

2. Ruan Song held his chin up, "If you want to have fun, you will be happy every day, and you will cook every day, and let you clip me every day", Ren Qinming couldn't help but laugh: "It's what you said about 'after', 'every day', you can't regret it." "

3. Ren Qinming is not pleased"... You perfunctory me", Ruan Song seemed to laugh and picked up: "I perfunctory you, don't you have to be hooked?"

4. Jiang Qiqi "Brother Song and Brother Qin Ming can wash together!" Ruan Song: "Doesn't anyone think that if I wash with him, it will take more time and water?"

5. Ren Qinming was aggrieved: "Am I not good looking in a bathrobe?" Ruan Song: "It's nothing."

6. Wan Qingyue "Then you haven't misunderstood why you are angry with me!" Ren Qinming: "Am I angry that I can't leave Ruan Song alone at home?"

7. Ruan Song pricked his ears: "When it goes soft, give me numbness."

8. Ruan Song woke up from a nightmare, and Ren Qinming opened the balcony door: "... Brother Song?

9. Nguyen Song: "Silly dog."

10. Nguyen Song replied: "You are really stupid to say that you are stupid, and you will not even ask me to kiss you again." "

......

Among them, with a screenshot of Ruan Song wearing high-waisted cutout jeans, and the video of the fight between the two people in bed, the whole network fanatically circulated.

Everybody went crazy.

[Away from the original spectrum, my second-child mother actually bumped at them every day until three o'clock in the morning, holding a fist and .jpg]

[I showdown, I opened a store with a treasure, a few pairs of hollow jeans in the store are all sold out, Teacher Ruan must not be afraid of changing careers because the screenwriter does not make money, the goods industry welcomes you, applaud .jpg].

[Ren Qinming in the movie punched hard, Ren Qinming in front of Ruan Song was stupid]

[Really good feelings, there should be nothing happier than life falling into a confused bottleneck and suddenly encountering a noble person' dialing]

[In fact, I have long wanted to ask, recently cooled Down Ren Qinming still insists on sleeping in his nightgown every day is not cold].

[My brother is cold or not I don't know, but I am hot, the wolf .jpg]

[This slap is for Teacher Ruan's fan, Hot teacher next time pay attention, stretch out his finger to .jpg]

[Wow, I was also poked in the forum 001 at that time, please ask how to apply to join the WeChat group, tears

[Suggest that Teacher Ruan set up a local dog concentration camp, I was the first to sign up, ya .jpg]

Just a few days after the start of "19 Days of Co-production", Ruan Song has become a hot search bully, and every move can become a topic, completely breaking the conjecture that some people thought he wanted to debut by ren Qinming's heat.