69

In the live broadcast screen, there were seven variety guests in a group, six soaked in the water, only Ruan Song did not know where to find a recliner, there was no image at all, his hands were on his lower abdomen, and he was paralyzed with soft bones on all fours, and he was not worse than the hot spring.

It's also very pleasant to watch.

[There is a saying that Teacher Ruan is really suitable for idle fish (?] bushi]

[Isn't there someone who specializes in live broadcast sleep, I feel that Teacher Ruan can, watch him rest I am also very relaxed]

[But Vando wears a pair of sunglasses I should feel that this is in Mardai sunbathing 2333]

[Legs are really white, waist is really thin... Wipe your saliva .jpg]

[But it's still a bit of a pity, really don't think about going down for a dip, it's hard to come over]

Obviously, Qin Sijia they also have the same idea, shouting at him from afar: "Song you really don't come down?" Just wear a shirt! Just now the curator said that the hot springs here are all pure natural, gushing out of the stone cave, the water temperature is between 50 degrees and 60 degrees, rich in minerals, we can really smell a little sulfur when we soak!

Ruan Song knew in one ear that this was Yan Songhang's idea again, otherwise who shouted people into the water was introduced in such detail as advertising.

He just tilted his head on the recliner and looked at everyone and responded, "You guys, I don't want to move now!" Tired!

Xie Lingen: "Then we will go and carry you down later." Jiang Qiqi

: "Just come and sit and soak your feet, let's chat together!"

Zheng Qing: "Yeah, just small talk, you sit on the shore, a few of us are in the water."

Ruan Song saw that everyone was very affectionate, so he had to reach out and click the Bluetooth headset he was wearing on his ear: "You can rest after a day of playing, I am diligent and earnest, and I have to go to work!" "

【............? Everyone

was instantly angered by his Versailles: "What class are multi-millionaires?" It is

no secret that Ruan Song was able to get huge royalties from Yuan Yinhai.

Regarding the coordinated compensation for large-scale academic fraud incidents, a lawyer specially hired by University A will come forward for the victim.

Yuan Yinhai couldn't stand the stimulation because he couldn't stand the stimulation, and not long after he was transferred to the hospital that day, he died and cried out, not to the point of a vegetative person, but he also lay in a hospital bed all day with a ventilator, he couldn't go anywhere, he couldn't do anything, and things were handled by his daughter who was like a dead heart.

It is said that the daughter and son-in-law are quite decent figures.

Even if the final compensation amount was an astronomical amount, the two sons tried their best to help Yuan Yinhai fill the hole.

Fortunately, Yuan Yinhai made a lot of money, but there was no special spending hobby, and the revenue for many years was basically used to buy stocks and real estate.

The daughter did not stay at all to help him count the sales of more than half, and the rest was her and her husband's own pocket. Otherwise, if they take out all their belongings, they will not be able to come up with such a large amount of liquidity. <

The above has always attached great importance to this matter.

Yuan Yinhai cooperated smoothly, the process went fast, and all the victims received a lot of compensation, far beyond the labor remuneration they might get for their own projects.