119 EXTA 5

this year's winter was exceptionally cold, with snow falling in a city that lasted for an entire month.

ruan song and ren qinming got up from bed every morning, and the curtains were all white.

early in the morning, no matter how prosperous the area is, you can see the grass-roots personnel busy shoveling snow underneath, and the heating in the house is always sufficient.

ren qinming sat bare-chested and sat on the edge of the bed to pack the luggage for the two people: "do you need to bring a thirty-inch suitcase?" or two seven, two eight?

"i feel that the two of us are twenty-six, let's go back to live for a week, and don't stay long..." ruan song lay on his side and turned his face toward ren qinming, and the people were still naked| slipped | in the quilt, and their eyes were not open and confused.

three days ago, according to ren qinming's birthday, they agreed that as soon as the civil affairs bureau opened the door, they registered and obtained the certificate in a low-key manner.

many netizens on weibo who want to celebrate their wedding anniversary on the same day are squatting and waiting.

but in order not to add trouble to the threshold of the civil affairs bureau, they did not use ruan song's studio official wei and ren qinming's weibo accounts until the second day to release messages.

however, it is not a simple official announcement, but a marriage certificate that is actually posted with an id number.

and the hands of the two men holding hands together wearing rings. <

[let's just say that this is the real marriage understand no, those who do not give evidence, just hit the mouth cannon to say that the end is fake, fry cp to engage in heat only, eat melon .jpg]

[laugh, connotation of many people, focus on the name before who is who is].

[i feel that this is really knotted, the earth dog can be blind, i can also be blind, peaceful .jpg]

[aaaah ah why yesterday's knot was not announced yesterday! ] my husband and i waited to be with them both, crying.jpgx3]

[there is a saying that this pair of rings is really elegant and popular, i want it singlely].

[what, you haven't arranged it yet?] a universal treasure in the earth dog birthday night has the same model, i and my three roommates one by one, just regret buying early, today they licensed the store suddenly began to engage in activities, doge]

[wow, x wu small commodity market yyds! just went to search, buy one get one free, thirty pieces of a pair, can't buy a loss can't buy cheating, doge]

[estimated to be for non-infringement, the shape is somewhat different, only when it is a wholesale toy]

[let's figure a music, but also what

then the two finished their respective jobs. <

ren qinming was taken by xu lan to negotiate with the hollywood side of the project and had a few days of dinner together; ruan song continued to return to the previous crew, and the studio owed the director's affection, and helped the last two days for free.

immediately after the week vacated, they planned to go back to xiliu's hometown in b city for a while.

just take the marriage certificate back to show my mother.

ren qinming packed up a suitcase and a backpack, which was the most occupied by the winter change of clothes.

the coat on the outside alone is enough for two people to drink a pot.