46

"Chen Yan."

"..."

"Chen Yan?"

"Chen

Yan! What are you doing today, from the moment we met, we held our phones and looked at them non-stop.

Chen Yan replied from the group message on the mobile phone screen, absentmindedly put down the mobile phone, and looked at the old classmates who had just seen him at the dinner table: "... No, I've been working with a project a bit lately. Today

they picked the place where they ate at the kebab shop.

Affordable also a large bowl, sauerkraut grilled meat poured on the iron plate, dripping oil, overflowing aroma, no need for additional dipping, the mouth is meat, sour and spicy appetizers.

Guang Chen Yan looked at the mobile phone so well, the iron plate has been cleared almost.

Old classmates have quipped: "People Chen Yan has a book to write, there are scripts that will be opened, unlike us who sit idle all day long."

"Who would have thought that the best of us now would actually be the most inconspicuous Chen Fatzi."

"What a fat man! People are now Boss Chen, very busy hahaha. As

soon as these words came out, several people laughed.

Chen Yan's resignation told everyone not to make fun of him, which would only make the backfire more fierce.

Then, not knowing at what point in time, a table of people suddenly looked at the baking pan in the middle and fell silent.

Chen Yan himself frowned.

Finally, the boy sitting on his left hand side got up first, took the initiative to raise his glass and said, "Well, I am going back to my hometown to enjoy the blessings of blind dates, you come to send me off, not to run for funerals, all be happy!" "That's

why they had their second meal together in such a short period of time.

Originally said that it would not be opened next month, but the plan could not catch up with the change, he could not stand it first, his family could not stand it first, a phone call urged people to go home for a blind date, by the way familiar with the preparation of taking over the hardware store at home.

After reading more than twenty years of books, I went around and went back home.

The four of them raised a glass together, and the other two besides Chen Yan also laughed and said that their days in City A were coming to an end.

"A few days ago, my mother called me, probably afraid of hurting my self-esteem, did not ask me how much I earned in a month, only asked whether I ate well, whether I dressed well."

"Then your mother is really a bodhisattva, my parents directly think that I am twenty-six or seventeen and still outside the waves, I plan to directly take the civil service exam."

Several people chatted and talked, and the topic was talked back to Chen Yan, and it was common to talk about his good luck.

Chen Yan originally did not want to make everyone more depressed on this kind of depressed day, but he really couldn't stand this envy on the left and jealousy on the right, and finally he was relieved: "I have done this for a few months in vain." "

"?"

"How did it end up in vain?"

"The person in charge of this project has been dragging the final payment of several of our screenwriters not to end, and now we have received a total of 30,000 deposits." Chen Yan himself had a drink with himself and cleared his voice, "I just looked at my mobile phone because they said this in the WeChat group, and they went to ask for money and didn't ask for it." The