52

the whole negotiation between ruan song and feng lun lasted only a quarter of an hour from beginning to end, and even before the medical staff found out that there was a conflict on their side, the incident ended.

according to chen yan's three friends' later passionate recounting, the whole process was probably ruan song holding his arm and throwing a pestle next to the bed, and feng lun's knees were more than half soft.

hearing ruan song say that he was the unlucky roommate, feng lun's knees had little room to survive.

round 1.

feng lun did not believe in evil, did not believe that he had sought a needle in a haystack, and the person who could be used by people who was casually introduced to him was actually ruan song, and repeatedly confirmed ruan song's identity: "... was the person who first docked with me really teacher ruan?

ruan song directly put the four big characters of "such as fake bag exchange" on his face: "otherwise, what do i have to do with you here for tens of thousands of yuan?"

"..."

feng lun was defeated.

round 2.

feng lun tried to find a reasonable explanation for what he had shamelessly done and what he had done without a bottom line.

but before his mouth could be opened, he was preempted by ruan song: "you are not going to tell me that i actually misunderstood you, you did not want to get rid of the final payment, but there was a traffic jam on the road, and now it is hard to rush to prepare to send it over, right?" feng lun's

lucky defense was instantly blocked in his throat.

he had planned to delay it for a while, but tonight he should come down and prevaricate! <

"or is it actually a misunderstanding to break your head, you originally just lifted a stone and dropped it on your own feet, but chen yan was kind in heart, doing good deeds every day, and saw that the righteous courage stopped you?"

ruan song said a pun, the four words in his mouth jumped out in a string, and a pair of black and dull eyes looked straight at people.

feng lun was poor in words, and his mouth was open for half a day and he could not speak.

wait until the third round.

ren qinming taught him what to say at such a time: "no thanks?

feng lun was even more confused: "... thanks for what? "didn't

you say thank you for blocking a stone that should have hit your own foot?" ren qinming took it for granted, and stood behind ruan song lightly to ask questions.

feng lun: "............"

defeated.

from the time ruan song appeared, to the time chen yan received the final payment on his bank card, feng lun stood by the bed with a strange face and shook his hand and said thank you, in fact, it was only five minutes.

for the remaining ten minutes, feng lunquan took it to ruan song and ren qinming to apologize.

a mouthful of "big water washed away the dragon king temple" cheekily and almost human.

please, the two of them have a lot of people, and he should give all the money he should give, so don't continue to expand: "after all, i will also be a face in the circle in the future, and the two of you should not worry about people like me who rely on begging grandpa and grandma to get a bite of food." <

ruan song didn't bother to say that this person was double standard.

after all, if you really care about the double standard, you can't get out of this file, on the talk of eating food, who in the circle is comparable to the nameless screenwriter?