4: What Nightmares??

1 September 1975: Kings Cross Station

"Jenna you can stop hugging me okay." Josette managed to say as she was being squeezed to death by her aunt.

"I'll miss you." Jenna said sadly.

"I'll miss you too. Now bye, I'll be late." She kissed her aunt's cheek and grabbed Meredith's arm jumping on the Hogwarts Express.

"Mor, are you alright?" Meredith asked.

"Yep." She replied yawning.

"You look paler than usual." She looked at her with concern.

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

Not paying attention to where she was going, she collied with another person. "Hart, didn't know you were so eager to see me." Came a voice she despised so much. Usually, she would say something back with her sharp tongue, but this time she just walked away.

Josette and Meredith entered the compartment to find Lily and Severus sitting there and chatting. "Jo, I was wondering where you were? What took you so long??" Severus asked. Josette sat beside him and Meredith on the opposite side next to Lily.

"You won't believe what happened today!" Meredith started "Jo bumped into Avery while coming here and he said something like he usually does but she didn't argue just walked away."

"What happened Jo-?" Lily looked at Josette but she was already asleep, her head on Severus's shoulder.

"Something's definitely wrong." He mumbled.

The ride continued with rest of them talking among themselves. Their conversation was interrupted by a random first-year knocking and opening the compartment door. "The Head boy and the Head girl asked for all the prefects to join for the meeting." He said and ran away.

"Jo wake up. We have to go to the prefect's meeting." Lily said shaking her.

"Go Away!!!" she groaned. After many please and shouting later she woke up.

"I Hate you Guys !!" The four of them headed over to the prefect's compartment.

The meeting was long and boring, with the Head girl and Head boy drawling on about their duties and patrol hours. Everyone left on their duties.

"Jo, where are you going?" Lily asked.

"To meet the boys." She replied sleepily.

"You have prefect duties."

"I'll do it later." And with that she left.

~☆~

"Hello." She mumbled yawning and instantly sat down between James and Sirius, laying her head in James's lap and feet on Sirius's.

"You okay??" Sirius asked looking at her.

"I had the worst vacation ever." She mumbled closing her eyes.