17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?

2 September: Hospital wing

Josette woke up the next morning in the Hospital wing and saw Severus sleeping on the chair. She shook him awake. "Jo, you are up. What happened last night?" Severus handed her a glass of water.

"Nothing, just fainted. You brought me here?" She asked, he nodded. "Did you told anyone."

"No."

"Oh, you are awake." Madam Pomfery walked up to them. "What happened for you to faint? Any reasons?"

"I don't know." She lied "I'm fine now, can we leave." Madam Pomfery nodded. She looked at the time, it was already 8:30 and breakfast would be over at 9:00. She was really hungry so decided to go to the Great Hall.

"Thank you, Sev. For staying with me." She smiled.

"No problem." He shrugged "You coming to the common room?"

"No, I need breakfast." Severus offered to walk her to the Great Hall, but she refused and went alone. Entering the Hall she scanned the Gryffindor Table for her boyfriend. The Marauders were sitting there, as soon as they saw her their face lit up. She sat beside Sirius and hugged him staying in his embrace. "Mor, where were you all night? You said you will be coming to our dorm. We were so worried. We searched the entire school but you were nowhere to be found." He started shouting.

"Sirius my love, please keep your voice down, my head hurts or I'll really kill you." She said calmly, her eyes closed.

"What happened? Are you not feeling well?" He asked softly and she nodded in his chest. "Should we go to Madam Pomfery?" She shook her head and broke apart.

"I was there all night. Thank God, it's Saturday and we don't have lectures today." She said quietly.

"What happened, love?" He kissed her forehead.

"Can we talk after we eat. I am really hungry." They nodded and started eating.

"I can shower in your dorm? I don't want to go the dungeons, please" Josette pleaded once they were out of the Great Hall.

"Did something happened with the Slytherins?" Remus asked, she nodded looking down.

"Those Bastards!!!" Sirius exclaimed.

~☆~

"You can come in now." Josette just showered and was wearing Sirius's sweat shirt and her shorts which she magically appeared from her trunk. The boys walked into their dorm.

"You telling us why you were in the Hospital Wing all night?" James asked.

"You know how my head hurts when I get angry or confused or sad after nearly dying." They nodded "That happened last night."

"I thought you didn't get that now. How long is it going to take for you to fully recover?" Remus asked.

"Heimdall said few more months." What he actually said was 'until Marcel decides to' which here meant forever cause he is not going to leave her that easily.