23: The Blacks.

Note:Voldemort doesn't look like a hybrid between snake and human yet

Note:
Voldemort doesn't look like a hybrid between snake and human yet. He still looks very much like a human being. Imagine Ralph Fiennes without the Voldemort's makeup.

2 January 1977: Rosier Manor.

"I want that attack done on the Ministry by the end of this week, Malfoy." Voldemort hissed in his ear. Abraxas Malfoy nodded feared by the Dark Lord. Voldemort walked up to the head of the table and sat down on his chair.

"I don't want any of you to disappoint me or the consequences will be severe." He looked at his followers in front of him they all nodded. "Rosier, send the young ones in. I want to have a chat with them." He smirked.

All the death eaters walked out of the room and the Slytherin gang entered in, bowing to their Lord. "Sit." Voldemort ordered and they settled down.

"I have got no news from you about the Girl. It pains me to say this but I'm truly disappointed in you." He rose from his seat and circled around them.

"We are trying my Lord." Nott said quietly keeping his head down.

"Then TRY HARDER!!" he shouted making everyone flinch.

"But she has moved out of the Slytherin Dorms we hardly see her during the school." Avery added.

"You all are useless!! Tell me someone who is close to her and if they are willing to work for us." He asked.

"There's Snape. He was her friend but he isn't anymore. I raised a fight between them but I don't know if he will work for you. His best friend is a mudblood." Lucius said.

"Try to persuade him. You have done a good job, Malfoy." Voldemort patted his back and Lucius smiled to himself.

"Malfoy's girlfriend is Hart's friend." Dolohov pointed out.

"Leave her out of this, Dolohov!" Lucius snapped at him.

Voldemort placed his hand on Lucius's shoulder, squeezing it roughly. Lucius tried not to show his pain. "Why Lucius?" he hissed quietly in his ear.

"My Lord... She's a gi... girl..I...I don't think...she wants to be..become a death eater." He stuttered.

"We will leave that to her. After all her sister is one of my loyal death eaters." Voldemort smirked and Lucius nodded hesitantly.

"And she's dating that Blood traitor Sirius Black now." Avery scoffed.

"The Blacks." Voldemort mumbled and thought about it carefully. "I heard that he is disowned now." Avery nodded. "What about his brother??"

"He and Hart are friends too."

"Good. It's time I meet her personally." He smirked looking out of the window.

"My Lord, if you don't mind me asking. What's so special about her?" Nott asked.

"She has something very precious that I want." He smirked "And I believe, you'll help me to get it."