69: Anything.

Lily stirred in her husband's arms

Lily stirred in her husband's arms. James opened one of his eyes and looked down at his wife "Morning." He smiled.

But Lily could feel that something was wrong. It was an awfully quite morning than usual. The couple is used to wake up at an alarm called 'Harry James Potter.'

Not hearing his crying today, she jumped out of bed and looked inside the crib.

"What the-" James too got up and followed her.

Both of their hair stood on end seeing the crib empty.

"Jo." Both said together and looked at each other. They quickly ran downstairs to tell her about this only to find her lying on the floor in front of the main door.

"Oh my god." Lily crouched down to her "James, get some water."

He quickly ran into the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. Lily sprinkled some of it on her. Josette scrunched up her face and immediately got up. The next second her hand was around Lily's thoart as she tackled her to the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing!!?" James shouted and pulled her away from his wife.

Realizing it was Lily and not the enemy she apologized "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Jo, Harry's-" Lily started but was cut off by her.

"He's safe. Don't worry."

"Where is he??" James asked. Just then Josette had a dizzy feeling and she was going to fall down but Lily caught her. "Are you okay??"

"Just..I need a minute." She clutched her head and sat down on the ground.

"What exactly happened last night??" James asked as gave her a glass of water.

She quickly drank it. "You know how I had anti-apparation spells around the house after the Prophecy." The two nodded "Being the skilled witch I am, I modified it to if anyone tried to apparate in it won't just stop them but I would also know about it. And last night I sensed some death eaters trying to come inside."

"Then why didn't you tell us??" Lily asked.

"So, you'll start panicking for no reason??" Josette shrugged.

"No reason?? They came to kill my son!!" James yelled.

"And I handled them." She argued.

"So what you kidnapped Harry??"

"Precisely."

"Now, now. Aren't you little cutie Mr. Potter." Josette cooed and left the room with him. "I'm sorry for stealing you from your parents. But it's for only a night." She talked to him as she walked downstairs, afraid that he'll start crying "Bad guys are coming for you but don't worry your dogfather will keep you safe while I teach those fu-" she stopped mid-sentence, remembering Lily's warning for cursing in front of kids "-those bad guys a lesson. Okay??"