46: Oh she did!!

29 December: St

29 December: St. Mungo's.

The head auror took the vial and dropped its contents into the pensive. Mia stayed behind with Josette not really wanting to pry on her memories.

The five teens, Monty and Mad-eye took a deep breath before dipping their head in the water. They were spinning for a while before they landed on her first memory.

Five year old Josette stood in the middle of the forest with Hela by her side. Jenna came into the picture with an unconscious wizard floating behind her.

"She looks so cute." James gushed, looking at his friend's younger version.

"She does, doesn't she??" Sirius said smiling slightly.

Hela handed the little girl a dagger. Josette quietly took it and looked at it intensely. "I don't want to." She whispered quietly.

"But you will." Hela hissed and in one quick move Josette sliced the mans throat open and she did it 12 more times.

"Merlin!!" Peter exclaimed.

"But why??" Sirius looked at the little girl with shock.

"It's a ritual. She was not born. She was made using dark magic." Remus explained. "She can see ghosts." He added.

The scene changed and they were standing in Josette's room in her house.

"You killed me. I have a little girl and now I can't be with her because of you!!" Anastasia shouted.

"I didn't want to, mother told me to do it." Josette's lips trembled.

"You and your mother are monsters!! Killers!!" Anastasia yelled and kept shouting at the little girl.

"Stop!! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to!!" Josette started crying. "STOP!!" a wave of sonic came out of her, destroying the whole room.

Hela came running into the room. "What is this?!"

"I don't know how this happened it just came out of me. I'm sorry." Josette mumbled frightened by her mother's intense stare.

"You need to learn how to control your powers. Don't worry we'll start tomorrow morning." Hela left the room and the scene again changed.

9-year-old Josette stood outside the house and Hela teaching her new spells and magic. "Mother?" Hela hummed in response. "Do I have to kill them?? I can learn without that as well." Josette asked.

"You don't give mercy to these people, you understand me?? You are not killing them just so you can test your powers. You are killing them because you can." Hela said in a stern voice. Josette nodded as she made her another kill.

The next scenes only included her killing them and writing their name he her dairy one by one. Sirius now got what that dairy meant.

Josette was again in her room with a man sitting beside her. "I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to do it."