28: Little Hangleton.

16 May: Gryffindor Girls Dormitories

"MORTIS!! COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!" Hela's words rang through the empty house and a chill went through Josette's spine.

8-year-old Josette quickly ran down the stairs, not wanting to anger her mother any more. She stood nervously in front of Hela, who was boiling in anger for god knows what reason.

"Look at me!!" she snapped and Josette hesitantly raised her head looking straight in her eyes.

"You freed the captives from the cottage??" Hela asked calmly. Josette didn't reply instead her eyes again went to her bare feet.

Hela grabbed her jaw harshly and pulled her up making Josette stand on her toes. She cried in pain. "Did you or did you not freed them??" Hela asked again. Josette nodded.

"WHY??!" she released her hold making Josette fall back a little.

"Th..they were... in.. pain. They..wanted to..go ho...home." Josette started to cry as she rubbed her jaw which was still hurting.

"Don't you dare cry silly girl. That's not what I taught you!!" Hela snapped. Josette tried very hard to hold on her tears

"Since you disobeyed me, punishment is in order." Hela smirked and grabbed Josette's arm pulling her out of the house harshly. As soon as they stepped out of the house, Josette turned to 17-year-old from 8.

"Now, as you freed them on whom we were going to practise your magic so, you will do it on him." Hela pointed in front of them where Sirius was on his knees with his hands tied behind his back.

"Sirius." Josette gushed running towards him and kneeled in front of him, taking his face in her hands. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry." She went to untie his hands when she was pulled back by a force.

"Loving a Mortal?? Pathetic!!" Hela spitted. "I can't believe you are my child. Giving sympathy to the Mortals. I thought you would learn it by now but no!! Should have brainwashed you from the beginning, at least I wouldn't had to see this day. Kill him!!!" She hissed.

"NO!!"

"Either you do it or I will. And you know my ways are painful." Hela warned.

"Please. Don't do it. Please, don't make me do it." Josette begged falling down to her knees. "Please." Tears started to flow down her cheeks.

"I'm really disappointed, how quickly you can be fooled." Said Marcel.

Josette looked up to him "You are doing this??" she hissed.

"Of course, I'm doing. You have grown quite a few weaknesses for you. Actually more than few." He smirked as Sirius, Lily, Meredith, James, Severus, Remus, Peter and Jenna appeared around them.