45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!

29 December: Lestrange Manor.

This is her last day. Josette has to give the map to Voldemort and she still has no plan to get her alive out of here. She was done drawing the map and was now pacing in the room thinking, when she heard a lot of commotion coming from downstairs and she strained her ears to decipher what was going on.

"Adam??" She called out to the ghost. He was one the auror who was searching for her with his team, he did found her but lost his life as death eaters caught him hovering outside the Manor.

He stayed with her even as a ghost hoping he might help in some way. And now he us needed. "Yes?" The ghost replied.

"Can you check what is going on?" She asked as he immediately left the room.

He returned back after some time "He caught more aurors, they are kept in the basement." He said.

"Great!" Josette clapped her hands happily as a plan formed in her head "Is someone guarding the door?" She asked.

"A death eater." He answered.

Josette walked upto the door and knocked. The death eater fiddled with the lock as he opened the door. "What??" He growled.

"I need help with the map. It won't take long please." Josette pleaded. He thought for a second and then agreed not wanting to disappoint his Lord by not helping her with his work.

He walked into the room and made his way towards the desk. Josette came from behind him and stabbed his neck with the quill she was using. It penetrated though his carotid artery killing him instantly.

"Merlin!! you're cruel." Adam commented, equally frightened and impressed.

"With these people? You have to be." Josette took his wand and hid the body under her bed. It was her last day anyway even if they find out, what's the worst they can do??

Adam led the way to the basement looking for any people around as Josette followed him.

Reaching the corner right before the basement, she saw two wizards guarding the door and she took out the wand. Dueling them would be too noisy, and it would alert everyone else in the manor.

"Somnum." she whispered and the two fell into a deep sleep instantly.

Walking up to the door of the basement, she took two wands from the wizards and then opened the door, revealing two twin redheads with three more wizards with them. They were tired and covered in blood.

She walked upto them and freed their hands. "Josette Hart?? We have been searching for you." One of the twin said.

"I figured that much. Here-" she handed him the wand "Remove these." She raised her hand showing him the bracelets. He quickly did as told.

"Oh thank God!!" Josette sighed as she felt the magic get back into her vains.

'Mortis finally!! Are you okay?' Heimdall asked as soon as he saw her.

"Just wait a minute." She said and turned back to the aurors. " Alright, listen." she said, handing them their wands "You're not going to be any help in your condition, I'm going to blow a hole in the wall, and when that happens you'll start running. You can't apparate inside the grounds, so you'll need to reach outside. Once you do, apparate into the ministry, find Moody and only him. Tell him everything that happened and that Voldemort is here. Tell him to come as quickly as possible."

"You are not coming with us??" The other twin asked.

"I can't. I made an unbreakable vow." The two redheads were staring at the teenager with wide eyes. "Now, ready?"