66: Get...it...out!!

TW: Mention of Blood

25 December: London

James walked out on the streets towards his favourite café. He trudged through the snow, feeling slightly out of the Christmas spirit. Sirius and Josette both are in the States for last two months. Jenna was sick so the two decided to pay her a visit.

Also, Voldemort is making allies with the foreign wizards. Creating his little army in their Ministry as well. So, while the two were already there Moody had them look into this matter and thus for last two months the couple is working there.

James is sad that his best friends won't be here on Christmas, but they have some happy news as well and can't wait to share it with his friends.

Voldemort doesn't seem to care that the deadline is over cause he hasn't done anything against them yet. Nor James or Remus had any visit from a death eater again. But Peter did, from Voldemort himself. He was so scared seeing him stand in front of him, he was sure if he didn't take his offer he would've kill him. So, he traded his life for the mark on his hand and is working as a spy for him ever since.

James opened the café door and entered inside. He saw Lily, Remus and Peter waiting for him at the corner table. He smiled and started walking towards them. But halfway there, someone climbed onto his back and yelled "SURPRISE!!!"

James instantly recognized the voice and turned around "JO!!" he squealed and pulled the girl into a hug. Sirius too, came out from his hiding spot, and embraced the other two. "When did you get back??"

"Last night." Sirius answered.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier??" James pouted. "I missed you so much."

"Lily's idea." Josette pointed at the redhead. "We wanted to give you a surprise."

"Well, I certainly am surprised." James grinned the three took their place at the table and catch up on everything that happened in last two months. The group of six friends talked for hours, laughing and joking, enjoying the Christmas together.

"Okay, okay. Listen here." Sirius got everyone's attention to him "We've some news to share."

"No way. We too have to tell you something." James added.

"Yeah, I'll go first."

"No, I will."

"I said it first."

"But mine is more important."

"Will you two stop!" Remus chimed in "Gosh! You're not in first year anymore." He rolled his eyes and the others laughed.

"Let him tell first, Padfoot." Josette pulled him down to the chair.

Sirius looked at James and stuck out his tongue, James rolled his eyes in return. "So." He started "Lily and I... are pregnant." He squealed.