22: Choose from one of us.

19 December: Potions Classroom

"So, today all your potions are going to be ready. Let's hope everyone did a good job we don't need a love-sick puppy running around." Professor Slughorn joked although no one else laughed. "Now, I want each of you to smell your potion and tell us what you smell. Who's first?"

Malfoy raised his hand and Slughorn gestured him to go ahead. Malfoy sniffed the pink vapours coming from the potion "I smell; pine wood, honey and green apples."

"Good" Slughorn walked towards their potion "You have did a good job. Miss Hart, why don't you go ahead."

Josette cursed under her breath and looked at Sirius 'Don't worry' he mouthed. Josette gave him a smile and whiffed her potion. "Wet soil, herbs, cigarettes and um.. leather." She literally smelt Sirius. I really love him!!!

"We all know who smells like cigarettes and leather." James announced and patted Sirius' back who was grinning widely. Some Slytherins snickered and Josette blushed.

Professor Slughorn smiled "Then why don't you go next Mr. black?"

Sirius nodded hesitantly and took a whiff and sighed deeply "I smell; broom polish, leather and I don't know how to describe it... it's like lime but mixed with vanilla."

Everyone turned towards Josette and she blushed harder. That's her signature smell. Sirius looked at her with a grin.

"Well, that's true love!!" Remus commented and class went on.

"Mr. Snape?" Slughorn said and this brought Josette's attention.

"Flowers and Citrus." He mumbled. Josette looked at him who was already looking at her in shock. He smelt Lily. Josette sighed.

~☆~

"Sev." Josette ran after her friend as soon as the class ended "Sev, stop." She caught up with him. "You alright?"

"Yep, my only three friends are not talking to me. I am completely fine." He said sarcastically and again started walking.

"I'm talking to you even if I shouldn't. What you did was very wrong." Josette said walking behind him.

"I know, I was an idiot to say that word but I didn't mean to. I apologised to her like a thousand times but she won't even listen to me." He sighed, both walked into the empty Hufflepuff corridor.

"You need to give her time and spending time with Malfoy is not going to help it." Josette scoffed.

"He's the only one willing to be my friend. And he's not as evil as you think."

"So, he is your friend now??"

"He is, since Lily won't talk to me and you and Meredith are busy with your boyfriends." He scoffed "But seriously?? How can you date Black??"