61: Cast you out!!

8 February: Lysing Hail

"Do we really have to go??" Sirius asked walking behind Josette as she was packing her bag.

"Yes, Padfoot. We have to."

"But why me?? You can go alone." He whined.

"I had a hard time convincing Allfather to let you come with me now, don't chicken out." She warned. "Besides it's celebration, I'm sure you'll love it there."

"You're not getting it, I'm excited to go to a whole different planet. But your family hates me what if I say something stupid like I always do and then they kick me out and never let you go."

"Not everyone hates you, just Allfather... and maybe Thor... and I think Loki too." She said thoughtfully.

"See, told you, everyone hates me." Sirius groaned and fell unto the bed.

Josette stopped her packing and sat beside him. "I told you I don't care what they think about you. You're perfect for me."

He smiled warmly "I love you."

"I love you too. Now go get ready." Josette left him alone and walked downstairs. Regulus was sitting on the table having breakfast.

"Morning." He greeted.

"Morning." She smiled and sat beside him. "So, today we are going to Asgard. You sure you'll be okay alone here??"

"I'll be fine besides Potter is just a door away." He assured.

When Heimdall came that day, he came with an invitation for Thor's coronation. Odin said he won't let her into Asgard ever but Thor and everyone else were hellbent to convince him otherwise. He said 'She's a part of our family and something big as a new king's coronation won't happen without her.' and Frigga and Loki too supported him with this so Odin had no choice but to agree to their demands. But then Josette said she won't come without Sirius. And just like that Odin agreed to all his childrens demands, mostly because everyone was happy and didn't want to ruin it.

Regulus is staying with them since that day and now he's fully recovered. Remus is fine as well besides the scars on his face, they never left. And now he hates to look at his face, makes him angry and disgusted. They didn't tell him about the boy who was taken by Greyback, it will anger him more and he might do something irrational. Peter and Lily are trying to find Greyback's location along with help of Dumbledore. Mia told James about their condition and ever since he hasn't left their side. He even quite on auror training because Moody didn't grant him so many holidays. Josette didn't wanted to leave her too and go to a whole other planet but Mia convinced her to accept the invitation, after all it's not everyday that Odin is so generous. So, last week wasn't that great for anyone.

"And don't leave the house at any cost, okay?? Death eaters are probably looking for you."

"Yes Mother." He rolled his eyes and that earned him a smack in his head.