12: And what do you want?

3 March: The Library

Josette and Sirius were studying in the library. He had loads of homework pending and she was helping him until he ditched her to plan a prank with the other marauders. She was sitting alone doing his homework. There was a pair of footsteps behind her.

"I swear, Sirius, if you brought me more work." Josette started to groan in frustration as she set down her quill next to the deep navy-blue pot of ink on the table. "There's already about a dozen-" She was cut off by a different voice than Sirius's.

"Wrong Black." She turned around to see Regulus Black standing in front of her. "Regulus Black, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you?" Josette smiled. He sat down on the chair next to her.

"Why, can't I just want to meet my friend?" He asked.

"Of course you can. But what happened to your 'Slytherin Gang.'" Josette mocked.

"Ohh please, you know I'm not one of them." He rolled his eyes.

"Yet, you are spending awful lot of time with them." she argued.

"I want to tell you something." He said in a serious tone. Josette stopped her work and turned to him. "You know, the whole Slytherin Gang are going to be Death Eaters and I'm becoming one too."

"WHAT!! You can't do that!! You don't want to do that." Josette was shocked to learn this. Regulus does has a Pureblood Pride but he won't kill muggles for that.

"I have no choice. My parents want me to." he mumbled sadly.

"And what do you want??" He didn't know what to say. He just knows he doesn't want to disappoint his parents.

"I don't know." He mumbled quietly.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"My parents want Sirius to become a Death Eater too." Josette gasped "And you know, how my parents treat him. He won't be able to take it anymore. He will run away from home, his been thinking about it for years. And when he does that, he will either come to you or Potter. I want you to look after him."

"Of course, we will." Josette placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It's-" He stopped when the library door opened with a thud and James and Sirius came running in.

"We just pranked Filch, he's coming after us." James laughed sitting beside Josette. Regulus stood up and then the two boys noticed him. "Reg." Sirius smiled. "Sirius." He returned the smile, nodded and walked away.

"What was he doing here?" James asked.

"Just came to tell me that Slughorn's looking for me." Josette lied; she doesn't want Sirius to know that his brother is a soon to be death eater. James nodded.

"Sirius, how's your relationship with your brother?" Josette asked curious.

"Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows.