65: Let go.

21 June: Malfoy Manor

"So, every one of you failed??" Voldemort glared the teens standing in front of him.

"Potter is determined not to join our ranks even after I threatened his mudblood wife." Malfoy said.

"The pup's scared. Some more right clicks and I'm sure he'll give in." Greyback said from what he thought about Remus after his meeting.

"Black is committed and he's not coming back." Bellatrix rolled her eyes. "We don't need blood-traitors like him anyway."

"Pettigrew is scared to death. He just asked for more time and didn't directly reject the deal." Avery smirked.

"Pettigrew?? He's even scared of a bloody bug. I'm not sure how helpful he is going to be." Malfoy mocked.

"He may be scared of silly things. But he's skilled in Charms and we need him to spy not fight." Avery said.

Malfoy was going to say something but Voldemort stopped him "Don't you two start fighting. Marcus is right. We need him to spy not fight. Very good, Marcus. I'm impressed." He patted his back. "But he hasn't chosen yet. Keep an eye on him." He ordered. Avery nodded and bowed to his Lord. "Anything on Regulus Black??"

The four shook their head. Voldemort gritted his teeth in anger. "Find him as soon as possible. Go." He yelled and they quickly left the room.

~☆~

When Sirius returned back home after the little run-in with his cousin. He found James, Lily, Remus and Peter already waiting outside his house. "Sirius!" James almost shouted after seeing him.

"What are you guys doing here??" he asked.

"Waiting for Mor to open the door." Peter said. "We all had an encounter with a death eater and we just wanted her to know about it."

"Same." Sirius mumbled while fetching for keys in his pocket.

"You too? Who was it??" Remus asked.

"Bellatrix." He opened the lock and everyone entered inside. They went upstairs only to find no one there. "The bed's empty. Of course, the bed's empty." Sirius groaned.

Then they heard the noise of a car. Knowing it was her, all ran downstairs. "What did I said while leaving?? Not to get out of bed." Sirius glared at the girl. "Where did you ran off to??"

Instead of answering she asked them a question "What are you all doing here??" she walked inside the house, stumbling over her steps.

"We just had Voldemort's minions walk up to us with an offer/threat." James said.
"More like creep up to us." Peter added.
"And it was definitely a threat." Remus said.

"So what, you decided to join him too??" she snapped, taking her anger of Severus on them. "What did he offer you??" she looked at James "Pureblood fame??" she turned to the werewolf "Money??" and then to Peter "Protection??" and finally to Sirius "Someone better than me??"