68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?

31 July: St

31 July: St. Mungo's.

James ran through the halls of the maternity ward in Saint Mungos Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. He practically leapt down the marble staircase, jumping over the last four steps, then sprinted off down the corridor.

Sirius and Peter walked as calmly as possible down the corridor to the maternity ward in Saint Mungos... and watched as James ran off ahead of them and nearly fell down a flight of stairs. They had been on a round in Knockturn Alley when they had received the message from Josette that Lily, had been rushed into hospital, having gone onto labour.

"Oi! Prongs! Calm it!'' yelled Sirius, in hope of stopping his best friend from breaking his leg.

James didn't reply, he simply disappeared from view.

Last night Alice gave birth to a sweet baby boy. Marlene and Josette had been in the hospital since then, looking after her and Neville, incase they needed anything. In the morning Lily came to visit her but had gone into labor herself and was admitted into the ward immediately.

James skidded around a corner, arriving at a large white door. Josette and Marlene were waiting outside since they are not allowed in. "She's in." Josette gestured towards the door.

He pushed it open and saw Lily lying on the Hospital bed with her long red hair splayed around her head, drenched in sweat, her bright emerald green eyes filled with tears of pain and immense joy. James was only broken out of his trance when he heard her scream in pain. He took a step forward to comfort his wife when an assistant healer blocked his path.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you in here.'' She said.

James opened his mouth to protest but, before he could argue, Lily yelled, rather loudly in a strained voice. "No! No!'' she cried "No, that's my husband, James, please, let him through!''

The healer immediately stepped aside to let James past, he ran forward and fell to his knees next to her bed, he took her hand in one of his and used to other to stoke her hair, he kissed the back of her hand as she squeezed it tightly, screaming in pain.

"I- I thought you were going to miss it...'' she whispered.

"Not for the world my Lily-flower, not for the world.'' He replied softly.

A smile covered her face, though it was only there for a second before she closed her eyes and scrunched up her face.

"How can you not remember which room." Peter smacked Sirius's arm.

"You forgot about it too.." he argued.

"You Dog and Rat. Room 22. Now." Josette's announcement was heard through the speaker and the anger in it was also heard.